Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking boomer mother won't stop posting my subhuman mug on Facebook

OPblau

OPblau

Greycel
Fucking delusional foid, why can she not accept that I am ugly? Always asking "taking to any girls lately" and "when an I getting grandkids" she herself being a foid should know damn well how women think of non Chad males, this is the woman that straight up admitted that the ONLY reason she married my dad was because he was a absolute Tyron

Of all the traits of foids their fakeness infuriates me the most, why are they like this?

Im sorry dude but i think she's making fun of you.

I doubt it. Parents are legit delusional about their kids' looks.

Your mother is copemaxing :feelskek: :feelskek:
My mother is similar too.

Fucking delusional foid, why can she not accept that I am ugly? Always asking "taking to any girls lately" and "when an I getting grandkids" she herself being a foid should know damn well how women think of non Chad males, this is the woman that straight up admitted that the ONLY reason she married my dad was because he was a absolute Tyron

Of all the traits of foids their fakeness infuriates me the most, why are they like this?
My mom doesn't give a shit about me, she already knows its over for me and thinks that I'll commit suicide in future, so take care brocel

Doesn't take much at all to get married since at the stage women are settling down they're all trash. Anyone here can have kids if they have a decent career. And I don't mean that in a betabuxxing kind of way. I'm talking about 2 parents who are financially stable.

Doesn't take much at all to get married since at the stage women are settling down they're all trash. Anyone here can have kids if they have a decent career. And I don't mean that in a betabuxxing kind of way. I'm talking about 2 parents who are financially stable.
cope

@OPblau what's your mom's ethnicity?

No lol. Be honest with yourself. How often do you see a good looking married man?
Foids get all the dicks they need in their prime (16 - 24) and when they settle down they look for someone who’s financially stable.

No lol. Be honest with yourself. How often do you see a good looking married man?
Foids get all the dicks they need in their prime (16 - 24) and when they settle down they look for someone who’s financially stable.

its a cope because the likelihood of her cucking you is insanely high. Any incel who wants to get married in the current dating climate is a moron

its a cope because the likelihood of her cucking you is insanely high. Any incel who wants to get married in the current dating climate is a moron
Stop living your life through memes. She already got all the flavours of dick she could've ever asked for. She's old and saggy now which is why she needs to start looking for a husband. She might cheat on you, sure, but the responsibilities of adult life and her old age will probably mean that the effort required won't be worth the dick. And even if she does, so what? Do you honestly care about this whore? Really she's been cheating on you her whole life. Every single hookup she had. she was fucking over and disrespecting her future husband.
You should only see your wife as a means to pass on your genes.

Stop living your life through memes. She already got all the flavours of dick she could've ever asked for. She's old and saggy now which is why she needs to start looking for a husband. She might cheat on you, sure, but the responsibilities of adult life and her old age will probably mean that the effort required won't be worth the dick. And even if she does, so what? Do you honestly care about this whore? Really she's been cheating on you her whole life. Every single hookup she had. she was fucking over and disrespecting her future husband.
they will care when they have to pay child support,give her his house and pay alimony.

She is trying to embarrass you and make you go ER

mothers are delusional, every time i get a weather/youtube notification she has to ask if im talking to a girl, even after telling her i cant get a gf she had to go full npc "you have to go outside, girls wont come to your door and ask you out" the bluepill is driving me insane

I only fuck 6’5 giga chad but why is my 5’1 giga ugly son not reproducing!!!!

Kind of a dumb thing of your mom to do. Then again my mom didn't give a shit about me and never in a million years would this happen to me.

Greycel tier post

Holy shit the coping

boomers are so fucking retardedly bluepilled they’ll all be dead soon tho ngl

She's like that because she herself is completely egotistical and delusional. She sees a piece of herself in you, and if you fail, a piece of herself fails too. I suppose this is not a bad thing in parents's behavior, but the delusional part is certainly shitty. Blackpilling your mother though, probably would be hard and she could get really mad with you. What I would do is LARP and LARP, in hopes of her stopping the worries, that are annoying as fuck.