Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fucking Gen Xers worse than goddamn boomers

J

Jason Haddad

Banned
-
I initiated a 40-minute, 51-second call with my father about what happened between me, my brother, mother and stepfather. I was criticizing the way my stepfather was parenting his son, and my mom was saying he is the father and I have to respect that.

Anyway my stepdad yells at my brother on occasions, calls him names like stubborn, bitch and even the N-word with a hard-r. I have talked with my mom and stepdad about it and they lied and said, "Uh no that's not true, we don't see color or raсe, we see red (blood)."

My dad was pretending to agree so my mom feels good. He said to "just let ѕhit slide." He said he didn't treat me at 8 the same way my brother is being treated by his dad. Regarding playing video games downstairs while I was watching a racing car game on TV. Stepdad said he was "defending" me, though I don't even know if that was the case.

I heard my stepdad use the N-word 8 times in my life, half of which had the er at the end. One time when referring to Megan Thee Stallion in a song in the car, and he wasn't even repeating the lyrics. He literally said the n-word with an er, not too loudly but he treated my brother like crap calling him a whiny bitch while complaining about the noise.

My mom and stepdad said there are good/bad Jews, good/bad black people, even some good/bad in "their own" raсe (Armenians). I told my mom while on call with my dad that I am getting tired of the neoliberal centrist crap they give me. My dad? he said that was rude and that I wouldn't even have said that a year ago

My dad, mom and stepdad are whiny little Gen Xers who think there is good and bad in every group. I really fuсking hate Gen Xers more than boomers even. They're a dying little breed. I had an "outburst" solely because my mom was telling my brother not to "talk back" to his dad even tho he told him to "watch" what he's saying (tho he didn't cuss or call him names) he said he was going to play a game...

also my stepdad is a hardcore anti vaxxer and pro trumper, even tho he denies that himself ("uh i am not a trump supporter. a democrat republican liberal" BLAH BLAHBLAH)

fuсking Gen Xers are even worse than goddamn boomers

then my dad went off on a little ramble about how a jew (bernie) shouldn't be running for president then he said "uh i have nothing against jews but... israel" "trump is the best president... muh sleepy joe"

I told him bernie supports palestine, he said "well uh thats what he says to prevent arabs from saying ѕhit"

sometimes they all go off on ageist ѕhit too and call me autistic for criticizing (i complained and they said "well you can criticize but not that much, and definitely shouldn't be acting like that at 20") like that's not normal

my mom still runs on that "i dont see straight gay black white" bullshit

i had one of THE WORST talks with my goddamn mom. jesus fuсking christ. and she even accuses me of getting "offended" and my dad sometimes accuses me of "overreacting to stupid little things"

she even fuсking supports mental facilities and other ableist ѕhit even tho i am autistic