Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fucking hate chihuahua.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
My bro gf have one and that fucking little shit doesn't bark at my mum, my bro or his gf, only me. It's been like that for 6 fucking months. Everytime i walk out of my room, every night and day. I just want to fucking twist it's little brainless shit head off it's body. I fantasize about kicking it thru the fucking wall.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Is the dog a foid one?

Is the dog a foid one?
Yes does that change anything? Theses little useless barking brainless pieces of shit need to go instinct.

Last edited:
The memes write themselves
Ye, i'm starting to develop viceral hatred for that little shit. One day it's gonna get what it fucking deserve in minecraft on pc.

A chihuahua started barking at me last night. I'm not talking about the cumskins on here but like an actual chihuahua. My neighbor is dogsitting it and I said hi because I like dogs but it just started barking at me.

A chihuahua started barking at me last night. I'm not talking about the cumskins on here but like an actual chihuahua. My neighbor is dogsitting it and I said hi because I like dogs but it just started barking at me.
I like dogs a lot too, but chihuahua are the only breed that doesn't have any quality other than barking like the inbred mutt they fucking are. That fucking dog see me Every. Single. Day. Still barks at me like I'm a stranger she has never seen before.

Last edited:
I like dogs a lot too, but chihuahua are the only breed that doesn't have any quality other than barking like the inbred mutt they fucking are.
Yep, they're annoying as fuck I'm not gonna lie. Although a few days ago I saw a chihuahua who just stopped dead in its tracks and just stared at me. That was funny.

little dogs should be considered as cats

Yep, they're annoying as fuck I'm not gonna lie. Although a few days ago I saw a chihuahua who just stopped dead in its tracks and just stared at me. That was funny.
When that little shit doesn't bark it growl too, so fucking annoying, i wish i could just slap a shock collar to see it dance.

chihuahua suffer from manlet rage.

When that little shit doesn't bark it growl too, so fucking annoying, i wish i could just slap a shock collar to see it dance.
You should get a bigger dog and let it bully the subdog dog. It's a good idea in my opinion.

Chihuahua are worst than cats because at least cats shut the fuck up and mind their own business.
You should get a bigger dog and let it bully the subdog dog. It's a good idea in my opinion.
I have one bigger dog but she has been raised well, and is very intelligent, she is a mix of a jack russel and snoozer. She warned that little shit 2 times for agressively barking at me.
chihuahua suffer from manlet rage.
They are small savage brainless pieces of shit with no qualities other than barking. The only gender that like em are foids, because they are just like em.

Last edited:
that is brutal shit man noise is a pain when you're trying to rest

Based

You can try and run it over in need for speed. Or some wild animals will eat small dogs like that, coyotes.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rj5ThiDEp3Q

No coyote in here

KEKK, exactly what i fantasize about.
that is brutal shit man noise is a pain when you're trying to rest
Especially in the middle of the night were i go grab a glass of milk, that fucking shit stain can't resist to bark. It only does so when her owner is near. When she is away it doesn't bark at me.

Last edited:
Your brothers girlfriend lives with you and your bro? :feelswhat:

Did you try to rape her (in minecraft)

My bro gf have one and that fucking little shit doesn't bark at my mum, my bro or his gf, only me. It's been like that for 6 fucking months. Everytime i walk out of my room, every night and day. I just want to fucking twist it's little brainless shit head off it's body. I fantasize about kicking it thru the fucking wall.
Chihuahuas make for great footballs just fyi :feelshmm:

They really like chocolate!

Give it a half pound of chocolate!

Blow his head clean off with a .44 Magnum

Aren't they also stupid as fuck?

There must be something in minecraft you can do to remedy this situation

An opportunity may arise when you least expect it
The thing is that it only barks at me when her owner is with her. When she isn't there, it goes to a corner and sit there in silence. (Except crying because her owner isn't there)

She warn it but doesn't do fuckall to correct it's behavior.

Simply bribe the walnut brained thing with treats...

Simply bribe the walnut brained thing with treats...
Doesn't work with shithuahua, they take the food and still bark.

They are not cats. They are very angry loud barkers.
My parents own a jack Russell terrier and he barks like a bitch. I’ve thought about getting rid of him a lot. I’m so fucking sick of him barking in the mornings which wake me up.

chihuahuas are shit. They are shitty small asshole dogs and I hate them.

Poodles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Try stop kicking it. Maybe that might help?

(Earplugs are not just for shooting sports)
Where did i mention that i kicked it? I didn't do any harm to that dog. Also i cannot wear hearplug each time i go out of my room to go take a piss or grab a glass of milk.

I think one of the best solution would be a shock collar or animal services since it isn't registered.

Her owner treat it like a fucking baby too, fucking enraging sometimes. Plus i can't do shit because she warns it not to bark but it doesn't do shit to that lil cuck behavior.

Fucked up part is that it's her parent that gave it to her, probably because it didn't stop barking all the time like it does here.

Last edited:
it senses your bad personality

punt it into space

it senses your bad personality
Lol yeah, one thing i hate the most is that i don't even interact with it, i just do my business and it still have the audacity to fucking bark at me like the little cunt it is. If i look it's way, she instantly walk the other way but still continue to bark.
punt it into space
I wish i could bat it into another dimension sometimes.

Lil shit dog wouldn't even survive in the wild.

Where did i mention that i kicked it? I didn't do any harm to that dog. Also i cannot wear hearplug each time i go out of my room to go take a piss or grab a glass of milk.

I think one of the best solution would be a shock collar or animal services since it isn't registered.

Her owner treat it like a fucking baby too, fucking enraging sometimes. Plus i can't do shit because she warns it not to bark but it doesn't do shit to that lil cuck behavior.

Fucked up part is that it's her parent that gave it to her, probably because it didn't stop barking all the time like it does here.
My condolences. Try giving it a lovely cup (or two) of meat-flavored "ethylene glycol." - in mimecraft!

My condolences. Try giving it a lovely cup (or two) of meat-flavored "ethylene glycol." - in mimecraft!
Damn that's pretty strong stuff but as far as i hate that little shitstainhuahua, i dont want to harm it either (at least not yet in minecraft) I thought of another solution, a dog whistle until her owner get tired, but i also have my own dog so that wouldn't work.

Last edited:
Damn that's pretty strong stuff but as far as i hate that little shitstainhuahua, i dont want to harm it either (at least not yet in minecraft) I thought of another solution, a dog whistle until her owner get tired, but i also have my own dog so that wouldn't work.
They make a electric hypersonic anti dog "repellent" thingy, that might make the dog get so annoying that the owner gets rid of it on their own!

They make a electric hypersonic anti dog "repellent" thingy, that might make the dog get so annoying that the owner gets rid of it on their own!
That's what i was thinking of doing until she give it back to her parent or something, but the problem is that i also have my dog which i don't want to annoy. I'll guess i'll just have to tough it out until they move.

Yeah they basically incel dogs

They really like chocolate!

Give it a half pound of chocolate!
I heard they also like onions a lot, maybe if the dong ins't into sweet things you can try that aswell

Yeah they basically incel dogs
No they are red pillers dog, small ugly framelet that think spitting game gonna make them be seen as a rottweiler.
I heard they also like onions a lot, maybe if the dong ins't into sweet things you can try that aswell
Bro i tried feeding food to her, she eat with caution then she go back to her owner and bark at me.
Tenor1

Last edited: