Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking hate islam, fucking trash besides its restrictions for women.

Do you hate Islam?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Fucking garbage shit religon. only good for beating women. 5 times a prayer i did fort many years for no reason. tyhe friday prayer which i still have to go to sometiems due to fucking relatives is such a waste of fucking time.

The holidays all boring shit fucking trash. The quran is trash boring book, written for a narcisstic tyranical despotic god. Eid is shit, no one does anything besdiues eat and pray. the prayer is far more boring than buddhist,hjindu, and christian shit, cant even understand the fucking verses if ur not arab speaker, just lol. fucking arab supremacist garbage.

Bakra eid is decent in killing the animals but once again the prayer is boreing and trash. no energy from it. no group happiness. no feelings, nothjing. fuckiong trash.

The funerals arer shit, i have been to 3 muslim funerals and 2 christian ones(varies, but normally speeches and good), one hindu(cool fire cerenmony) one. the muslim funerals are all boring as fuck. the body has to be buried quikly, the burial ceremony is shit, people dont even do speeches and shit. just boring trash. literally after normal prayer htey go straight to funeral home and bury the body. no ritual besides looking at the corpse once before it goes off.

all the muslims always scam eachother too. motherfuckers who i sued to think would be trustworthy casue they were religous turned out to be trash scammers. while athisst who have no resons to have morals have more.

The prayer itself is boreing. Just fucking bowing in a retarded manner towards a non existent deity. there is no art, no idols , no fire stuff. all the imams repeat the same boring shit.

ramadan is shit too. good idea to make peopel fast but its still boring and shit, many time,s osque only have fucking dates and not even other food. these stupid motherfcuckers often have more money than christians but wont doonate jackshit for community food. lol at thie "ummah" garbage. nonexistsent.

hypocrisy is rampant all thruout the religous practioners, they all do hypocritcal shit and in the west they often fail at controlling the women too, no point in this trash religion if it cant even control its women.

Another horrible part is circumcuking, it is disgusting that they cut a natural human body part for muh allah. Worst is even if i get fore skin restoration the nerves wont come back.psychologists theoprize that it causes permaent trauma(http://www.cirp.org/library/pain/taddio2/), permanet damage to self esteem.
lol at this shit.:lul:

garbage people, low iq cousin fucking foreskin cutting shitskin midgets are the majority of the practitioners of this reilgion. i literally cannot trace my ancestry casue muslim subhumans dont keep records, no baptization ceremony. fucking hate how many decades i have wasted on it. had i been occult maqxing and Buddhisms maxing earlier, i would be in far better place.

Will in a few months burn and piss on the quran and record it before i leave my parents house for the monastery permanetly.
:feelsree::reeeeee::fire::fire::fire::woke: :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

didnt read but im sad it didnt work

I dont hate it, but it is still a cope like every other religion.

Muslim prayer sounds like an old man is moaning out of grief as if someone just died.

Muslim prayer sounds like an old man is moaning out of grief as if someone just died.
yes. the entire religion is lifeless, mechanical bugmen type shit

Nasheeds sound nice.

I don't hate muslims when they're not being cucks, but sadly there are too many cucked muslims.

You're a curry, you obviously hate islam because you wouldn't dare shit on your white masters religion/s.

Preying to a jack-in-the-box is illegit!

Fucking akbar

Ironically I thought moslim was the younger religion.

30125806 1A0B 4B89 8099 439B37F4F952

Gupta crusader

Sounds brutal, but it seems to work for some people.

Monastery, eh?

Don't really have an opinion on it, but on the most part it seems retarded just like other religions. Can you not get an arranged marriage with some Arab though?

I don't hate Islam, and tbh I love how the ideology keeps foids in check, but that's the only thing I like about the religion. Everything else is just too simplified and black & white for me.

Don't really have an opinion on it, but on the most part it seems retarded just like other religions. Can you not get an arranged marriage with some Arab though?
You probably could. But if u bring her over to us. u risk being cucked

Religion in general is extremely low IQ tbh.

It's exactly why I love Islam... It's not trying to be "spiritual" like other cucked bullshit beliefs. Hinduism. Buddhism. Etc... It's based on the physical and nothing more.. Even the pleasures of heaven are physical hedonistic pleasures and Islam doesn't shy out from admitting it. it doesn't try to give its followers a narcissist sense of greater purpose like those religions do. And I found out that it strangely triggers "mysticism" cucks lol. And suffism is a bastard sect of mixed beliefs BTW. It doesn't count.

But I still prefer nihilism and atheism.

Just like Allah, the throne of Allah, the seven heavens, the eight levels of hellfire, jinn, angels, shaytaan, jibreel, the pen and tablet which Allah used to predetermine all our fates, etc.
Man it would be surely nice to physically see these things.
The quoran never stated those things to be "supernatural" or have a higher purpose.

The jinns, angels. Etc existed long before Islam in Arab and Persian mythos. If anything quoran tried to depict them as beings made of smoke, light and what not . Physical matter.. And not some magical beings made of unknown magical shit. That's the point. it tried tried to link everything to the physical world. This is why op is angry with Muslims eids. Traditions and shit. They're NOT TRYING TO BE SPIRITUAL. And that's the point.

Religion is cope and I dislike all of them.

Bruh Muslims pray 5 times a day for the sake of their god, follow a bunch of retarded rules such 'not eating with your left hand' and go on 5000 dollar trips to make pilgrimage to a holy site because god said so. All of this to save their soul from the eternal torment their god will otherwise put them in. Muslims are as spiritual as one can get.
That's not spirituality. Those are religious commandments. You said it yourself. "because a BOOK supposedly written by God said so" (not god himself to be even more specific). These are cult like indoctrinations and not spirituality. Delusional maybe lol but not spiritual. You pray because you MUST because God ordered the prophet to order you not because there's a magical link that leads you to a higher state of mind through meditation.

The hand thing is cultural thing but really not too different from what I said above.

Yes they are made out of something, but it just so happens we can't see them. The fact that Muhammad made an attempt to link everything to the physical worlds makes it all the more stupid. Muhammad thought the seven heavens were up there, but now we see that there is nothing there except a vast space of planets and rocks. He tried to link Ya'juj wa Ma'juj to our world by claiming they were behind some wall, yet no one has found them and apparently now there is an entire civilization living on this earth and we have no clue where they are because 'reasons'.
I never said it was based on logic. Science nor did I believe in it.

My point was Islam is a religion that unlike other religious scriptures refuses to feed it followers the crap that they have a higher essence or meaning or that they're part of the universe in a magical way.

I can't push myself to trust muslims, actually...