Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking hate it when people ask "What do you do?"

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I wait until I can leave this fucking wageslave hellhole obviously you stupid fucking cunt.

I legit hate people who enjoy work, or worse, pretend they do. Who the fuck cares what someone's job is? It's all the same bullshit pretty much, at least for most people. I stare at a fucking screen, get nagged, and dream about being alone at home.

It's fucking bizarre, I've noticed this especially with legit oldcels (like 60+) who will talk about what their neighbour's grandchildren do for work. Who the fuck cares? Literally who gives a flying fuck at all? It's all so ridiculous. I genuinely CANNOT understand how people have such interest in the mundane aspects of other people's lives.

imagine being a proud wageslave...jfl at the absolute state of normies.

i just ignore fuckers like that

Yeah i never quite understood this phenomenen either. Guess it's just part of being a normie.

I just usually say im a govt worker and thats that
if they ask for hobbies i tell them i enjoy eating. Im obesecel so they usually look in shock/horror/disgust then walk away

although thats in my head. Ppl actually never talk to me or ask questions. Especially these days when im wearing my mask. Ppl avoid me

It's mostly just a test to see how much you earn. People don't care what you do, they care about your income.