Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fucking hate YouTube censorship

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I was in Youtube and I went down into the comments to raise hell, so I wrote down several comments and they all got removed the second I posted them. I stopped cursing in them and the shit STILL got removed. I can’t even correct the retards in the comment section or raise hell. I’m really convinced youtube has it out for me because I don’t even have to curse in my post as long as it’s directed towards someone it’s getting removed. I’m about to start torrenting YouTube videos so I don’t give views tbh.

just lol
They say it’s certain words but they’re lying it’s more than that. I guarantee you there’s people out there like me who aren’t allowed to post certain comments, if I put she in the beginning or use it at least three times my comment is fucking gone. If I curse once my comment is obsolete. If I write an educated paragraph correcting some retard my comment might as well have never existed.

I hate it too
I have so many accounts that have been banned it is infuriating
And the worst part is I've tried to appeal a lot of them and the stupid mods just link the community guidelines page and say to read it yet never tell you what you are banned for specifically

youtube is a cuck shitshow. It is just a shame that there is no other alternative

They delete comments in 2 minutes, what a joke.

Me too and i hate the ads

Bitchute seems to be where it will be at. It feels a lot like YouTube did back in 2006 - but it needs a lot of work. The search function is fucked up and they need to encourage people to lend bandwidth and computing power to the bitchute network with a screensaver type application like SETI did back in the 90's.

YouTube is basically dying. Joe Rogan is leaving. I think Pewds will probably leave in a year or two when his current deal expires.

"This video is unavailable because the related youtube account has been suspended" :feelsseriously:
Youtube is a corporate product that tries to tirn itself into a celebrity hotspot to generate add revenue, the three truecels who.made it originaly got cucked hard by jewgle and now foids are ruining it.

I think I'm shadowbanned on youtube. I try to post something, it'll show on my account, but when I login on a sock account, my comment rarely if ever shows up anywhere.

lol

yeah, they've been doing it for a while

the most "funny" thing that happens on YouTube Comment Section also is when someone talks about women or politics in general. Any criticisms towards women and they're going to reply with something like this "you sounds like an Incel", I mean... what? it's not even an argument, and there's nothing wrong with being an Incel, like how the fuck this invalidate someone?

Last edited:
lmao most people who shit on CCP or w/e they are called are chinese under vpn