Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Fucking Hell I thought the DogPill was a joke.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Fucking hell wtf is wrong with some foids...why are they so perverse and gross ....why cant they just masturbate like normal people. The vid is kinda low quality

The dogpill is one of the most brootal pills out there. They are above Chad in the official hierarchy

I'd pay to see this foid get mauled to death by this mutt

Dogpill decimated me.

tenor.gif

It is a joke, just not in the sense that you're thinking.
The "humor" comes from the fact that foids will fuck animals before us.

buster always wins

@dogpill @tehgymcel420

Jfl at being a Dogpill denier :feelsjuice:

Make dog ownership illegal for women and bestiality will carry a 10 year sentence.

wonder why they wont get arrested, the pussypass is brootal

Libtarded white: nonwhites are just like us you racists!:soy:

Sane white: Uhhh no.:feelsclown:

That mutt being mounted ontop of her and literally pounding those cheeks is suifuel. He fucked her right in the pussay

Get yo money up not to funny up bitchhh

Aye my nigga ruffus was goin krazy :lul::lul::yes:

foids will fuck anything besides ugly males.

Would females put a dead fox dick in them? Probably mogs ethnics.
they would put that before they put a subhuman's.
This is because they wont breed with the fox and see it as a poor suffering animal.
But they will see an ugy subhuman incel and think we are shit.

I'm lower than a dog. The world is fucked.

I'd pay to see this foid get mauled to death by this mutt
me too.

remeber boyos, the more inocent a gender tries to look, the more perverse is in the inside

Even dogs mog us, its over.
Giphy 2

Dogpill was never a joke

degenerate whore
I hope she gets Cancer and die in agony

Yes, the dogpill is unfortunately true, this is what foids love the most and it looks like the dog senses the sexual nature of the act and the mating from her, this is why foids are always suspicious if they spend sone tine alone with dogs and horses, dogs are sexual playthings and the dogs just enjoy living the best of life through her. I wish i was the dog.

It's a real pill and there's other dangerous pills like the wolfpill, and the horsepill

it's brutal how degenerate & kinky today foids are

considering our only hope as betabuxxers is finding an innocent inexperienced one

Fucking hell wtf is wrong with some foids...why are they so perverse and gross ....why cant they just masturbate like normal people. The vid is kinda low quality
View attachment 377790
Yes, the dogpill is unfortunately true, this is what foids love the most and it looks like the dog senses the sexual nature of the act and the mating from her, this is why foids are always suspicious if they spend sone tine alone with dogs and horses, dogs are sexual playthings and the dogs just enjoy living the best of life through her. I wish i was the dog.
It's a real pill and there's other dangerous pills like the wolfpill, and the horsepill
it's brutal how degenerate & kinky today foids are

considering our only hope as betabuxxers is finding an innocent inexperienced one
If I could, I'd rather just sui myself instead in Grand Theft Auto Online than to be born and live with this biological sexual attraction and desire I have to be with these dog, wolf and horse fucking foids for the remainer of my incel life mayng :fuk:

491.gif

Can't escape the caninepill