Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking isp tech support is so fucking dumb

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Accidentally deactivated the connection to the dhcp server in the isp's page and now i'm locked out of the internet because i don't have an ip so i'm fucked, it's like locking yourself out of your car by leaving the keys inside but they think it's my networking card, it's not because i've tried other pcs and phones but they don't work, they just ignore me now, technicians apparently lacking entry-level tech knowledge or they don't take me seriously, fuck this luddite country anyway.

Last edited:
:soy::soy::soy: don’t tend to think outside their scripts, OP.

Sorry my uncle Pajeet wasn't very helpful tbh

Oh shit is that you mohammed:feelsbaton:?
Please fix my shit, thanks.

My name is Omar and I was too busy swiping on Tinder to assist you. Now it is too late, try again.

they outsource street shitters or hire people without the right skills and pay them less I’ve seen it first hand

My name is Omar and I was too busy swiping on Tinder to assist you. Now it is too late, try again.
Tell mohammed to get back on the line, the networking card is not the problem here.