Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting fucking reject me because of my height more you stupid bitch stop FUCKING BULLYING ME

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I have a snapchat (bummer9427). I have no irl friends on there so don't call me a fucking normalfag please. I use it to send cameos/pictures of hammy and stupid shit. I have never leaked face. Literally that's it.

A guy on there who was randomly in a group chat I was in said he knew some foid from Austin. I hadn't tried getting anything in a while now, but she was local and so he gave me her discord and it was whatever. We started texting and I showed her my face cuz we live in the same area, so it's basically like tinder I guess. She invited me to a groupchat thing on discord and when I got into VC it was her and abunch of her friends and it even had guys in it and they all laughed at me. All of them. "Whats it like being like...a short guy?? You're like...an inch taller than me (I'm 5'5)"
"aha ur face looks fat (I'm not even that fat I'm skinnyfat ok FUCK), like you look like ed sheeran haha" "Wow your balls haven't even dropped" "wow you look like a school shooter"

they bully me even online even when I seclude myself to get the fuck away I just want to be left alone why couldn't you just call me ugly or drop me alltogether. This shit is why I don't fucking try dating anymore. The pain is all coming back. The way they did it too it was just like in high school. And society wonders why THE FUCK PEOPLE DO SHIT. fUCKING WHORE. She's not even stacy tier either. Recessed chin from what i saw and layers and layers of Fakeup. More latina than white. I don't go outside much but when I do and if I ever find you I'll fucking backhand you into next oblivion you fucking whore.

After they started calling me names and I saw a picture of her skin I shamed her cuz of her skin. I said she wasn't white and that seemed to get her pissed off. Atleast I fought back I guess. Why the fuck did they have to go the extra mile

Last edited:
Use your snapchat to call girls ugly

This is what happens when incels try to normiemaxx. It never works out. If you're an incel, you have to think about your interactions a lot, carefully crafting your words to make sure that you don't receive any insults or humiliations. I am very careful with how I present myself to normies. I never go to places where people are uninhibited like bars, nightclubs, large social gatherings, etc. I walk on the empty parts of the sidewalk and I steer clear of people. When asked questions, I lie or I give short answers eliminating the chances of conversation. I can't stress the need to lie to save face if you're subhuman. Normies will openly ridicule and express disgust if you are honest with them.This is the only place where I can be myself.
nice avi

I have a snapchat (bummer9427). I have no irl friends on there so don't call me a fucking normalfag please. I use it to send cameos/pictures of hammy and stupid shit. I have never leaked face. Literally that's it.

A guy on there who was randomly in a group chat I was in said he knew some foid from Austin. I hadn't tried getting anything in a while now, but she was local and so he gave me her discord and it was whatever. We started texting and I showed her my face cuz we live in the same area, so it's basically like tinder I guess. She invited me to a groupchat thing on discord and when I got into VC it was her and abunch of her friends and it even had guys in it and they all laughed at me. All of them. "Whats it like being like...a short guy?? You're like...an inch taller than me (I'm 5'5)"
"aha ur face looks fat (I'm not even that fat I'm skinnyfat ok FUCK), like you look like ed sheeran haha" "Wow your balls haven't even dropped" "wow you look like a school shooter"

they bully me even online even when I seclude myself to get the fuck away I just want to be left alone why couldn't you just call me ugly or drop me alltogether. This shit is why I don't fucking try dating anymore. The pain is all coming back. The way they did it too it was just like in high school. And society wonders why THE FUCK PEOPLE DO SHIT. fUCKING WHORE. She's not even stacy tier either. Recessed chin from what i saw and layers and layers of Fakeup. More latina than white. I don't go outside much but when I do and if I ever find you I'll fucking backhand you into next oblivion you fucking whore.

After they started calling me names and I saw a picture of her skin I shamed her cuz of her skin. I said she wasn't white and that seemed to get her pissed off. Atleast I fought back I guess. Why the fuck did they have to go the extra mile
Fucking normalshits npcs love to witchhunt and bully in groups they're a bunch of pussies when you confront them

Tumblr nt9eypxh0V1udy2seo1 500

This is what happens when incels try to normiemaxx. It never works out. If you're an incel, you have to think about your interactions a lot, carefully crafting your words to make sure that you don't receive any insults or humiliations. I am very careful with how I present myself to normies. I never go to places where people are uninhibited like bars, nightclubs, large social gatherings, etc. I walk on the empty parts of the sidewalk and I steer clear of people. When asked questions, I lie or I give short answers eliminating the chances of conversation. I can't stress the need to lie to save face if you're subhuman. Normies will openly ridicule and express disgust if you are honest with them.This is the only place where I can be myself.
Unfortunately, high IQ.

Fucking assholes tbh. Bullying someone online as if they're "cool"

at least they didn't make fun of your eye
In all my pictures I fraud my eye. I can’t keep it open but if I clockwork orange it I can briefly get a snapshot of myself with both my eyes open

"wow you look like a school shooter"
They also called you this in your credit recovery class right?
Damn it's like they WANT you to become a school shooter.

Then they say it's because of your personality
Fucking faggots

They also called you this in your credit recovery class right?
Damn it's like they WANT you to become a school shooter.
Should have doxxed or swatt'd them tbh.

You don't desERve to be treated like that, man. Fuck normies

Mistake was trying to befriend the foid

kek being under 5'7 can literally provoke people into attacking you

You basically described my entire existence. Just put yourself out there bro. All social interaction when you're ugly is just you constantly having to defend yourself. This is all that happens. social skills=tallfaggotry and facial bones. ldar it's over.

Bunch of normie faggot scum
I hope the get hit by a car while playing gta5