Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking ridiculous how all the balding treatments were found by accident

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Finasteride was a drug initially used to treat a prostate condition. Minoxidil was developed to treat high blood pressure. The benefits for hair were discovered by accident. It is a legit fucking disgrace that there STILL hasn't been any good, proper solution found to defeat this curse. Even fin and minixodil aren't guaranteed to work, finasteride usually halts it but the hairline is often so sensitive to DHT that it will still recede (and obviously it just so happens that this is by far the most important place for hairs to remain).

This shit is a fucking CURSE. Western health officials should be crucified for not doing enough to stop balding. Look at how many trillions get spent on health services globally and there's still NOTHING for the worst, most awful disease of all. Science put a man on the moon over 50 years ago but still hasn't developed a cure for hair loss.

Success with these drugs kind of reminds me of gymceling. Yeah, they should yield results, but some people get way, way better results than others. Some people get like advert-tier results, and others get nothing at all and look way worse.

I'm reading a reddit thread where some guy posted his progress with finasteride, and the comments are FLOODED with people saying shit like "routine? how did you apply your minoxidil? what time did you apply it?" JFL as if it'll make ANY difference. These drugs are extremely simple, there's no fucking special technique to it, but, just like with gymceling, people think they can achieve the same results if they do the same thing as the Chad with good genetics. So fucking funny how you see this phenomenon EVERYWHERE, even with redditors who all claim to only care about the "objective scientific truth" :feelskek:

Last edited:
Yeah its fucking rage fuel im not balding and i hope i can go on like this till death but it still makes me hate my gender.

makes me hate my gender.
20200310 163735

Yeah its fucking rage fuel im not balding and i hope i can go on like this till death but it still makes me hate my gender.
It's legit the most stupid fucking condition known to man. HURR BRUHH WHO CARES IF YOUR HAIR STARTS FALLING OUT AT THE AGE OF 22 AND YOU LOOK LIKE A CANCER PATIENT HURRRR

JUST SHAVE IT AND GROW A BEARD BRUH

JASON STATHAM HURRR

Until foids are balding, no one will care.
HURR BRUHH WHO CARES IF YOUR HAIR STARTS FALLING OUT AT THE AGE OF 22 AND YOU LOOK LIKE A CANCER PATIENT HURRRR

JUST SHAVE IT AND GROW A BEARD BRUH

JASON STATHAM HURRR

Lol

wig theory is legit

microcephaly.jpg

This is me if i ever go bald.

yeah, they unironically mog my entire life by being a cock sleeve.
Thats pretty retarded TBQH(To be quite honest)

Knowing how disgusting female nature is you still wish to be one and hate your own gender. In addition you know you'll just be a cocksleve and have no problems with that.

I honestly now see why men are in the state they are lmao. Maybe its the estrogen in the human food.

years of evolution, war, famine, disease, just to produce you and many others like you. Man i really cant wait until i die lol

Aab5730e6ae27c51a45e0c581912f9bf

Last edited:
The only ''treatment'' option is hair transplant and it's limited and it costs more than breast and ass augmentation!

Women can choose whatever they want nowadays!!! Big breasts, small natural looking ones, more rounded natural booty or a massive ass...We men are limited by 3-4k follicles grafts per session, 20-25k usd!

Even plastic surgeons don't give a sh*t about men!

The only ''treatment'' option is hair transplant and it's limited and it costs more than breast and ass augmentation!

Women can choose whatever they want nowadays!!! Big breasts, small natural looking ones, more rounded natural booty or a massive ass...We men are limited by 3-4k follicles grafts per session, 20-25k usd!

Even plastic surgeons don't give a sh*t about men!
Fucking legit. If balding was a female problem it'd be cured in a month. Apparently you can get a decent price in Turkey but even then it's still several thousand.

When you take into account the amount of pain norwooding causes, it really should be covered by government healthcare/health insurance. I couldn't care less about my future health when I'm like 60, 70, 80, but hair? Fuck norwooding early. And the biggest joke of all is after you get a hair transplant you'll still need to be on finasteride/dutasteride to be able to maintain the hair you now have, and if you don't respond well to them you can still end up losing it. What a fucking joke.

no one cares because it's a overwhelmingly male issue
the same idiots who say "bro, don't worry about getting bald, just shave it off and grow a soybeard" will wonder why males sui in such great numbers
maybe if like half the males didn't experience a hiroshima nagasaki tier destruction of their looks in their 20s, they'd be more satisfied with life

Just chemically castrate yourself theory

The reason the cure hasn’t been found is because society shames men that want to feel in control of their looks. The way society sees it is that if you are balding, you need to just “own your shit”. If women were the ones losing their hair, some simp scientist would’ve found the cure decades ago

Fucking legit. If balding was a female problem it'd be cured in a month. Apparently you can get a decent price in Turkey but even then it's still several thousand.

When you take into account the amount of pain norwooding causes, it really should be covered by government healthcare/health insurance. I couldn't care less about my future health when I'm like 60, 70, 80, but hair? Fuck norwooding early. And the biggest joke of all is after you get a hair transplant you'll still need to be on finasteride/dutasteride to be able to maintain the hair you now have, and if you don't respond well to them you can still end up losing it. What a fucking joke.
Exactly!

They need to clone hair follicles and on top of that make them resistant to androgens with gene engineering, then it's a cure!

...and it needs to cost the same as a breast implant surgery, no more than that even for a norwood 7 male! No more than 15k usd!!! Every other option and price it's bullshit, they are giving us the middle finger as it has always been!

lol yeah the only reason we have the current treatments is because of pure chance and because of the fact someone went "mmmh i could make money off of all these baldies nice" $$$