Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucking shitty salad

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
This time it's not the lettuce, it's the fucking dressing and cheese. Cheese smells like it's fkn rotten although it expires in 4 months I said ok I'll just throw it away BUT THE FUCKING DRESSING tastes off too. Nothing good can happen to me jesus fuck

Life at the Olive Garden.

This time it's not the lettuce, it's the fucking dressing and cheese. Cheese smells like it's fkn rotten although it expires in 4 months I said ok I'll just throw it away BUT THE FUCKING DRESSING tastes off too. Nothing good can happen to me jesus fuck
cheese is just rotten milk bro google how it's made

go to chick fil a

how the fuck does someone make a shitty salad

I don't even bother to eat vegetables or fruits. I hope it will catch up to me when I get a bit older so i can check out

seems like its over for saladcels

I like cheese very much