Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking simps pandering to women is out of control

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
You get banned from other forums for making any post that implies women are anything but perfect goddesses. A female made a thread saying, "I can be as picky as I want, so why do I always pick the worst guys?" I responded, "Women pick guys primarily based on physical appearance, so they end up with guys that treat them like shit." I got banned for "being a danger to the community".

In this cucked society u need to worship foids or u will get censored

In this cucked society u need to worship foids or u will get censored
on day we will all slay and stone those queens (in Minecraft)

I responded, "Women pick guys primarily based on physical appearance, so they end up with guys that treat them like shit." I got banned for "being a danger to the community".
Tenor 1

That's an astronomical level of white knighting.

Did you get banned from a cuckbook group? I hate cuckbook and reddit fags more than anything. We need to destroy their lives somehow.

In a time of Universal Misandry, spreading the blackpill is a revolutionary act.

In cuck world, anyone who doesn't worship women 24/7 is an evil misogynistic inkwell
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Tell me about it. On a forum I used to go to, someone started a topic titled "If women want to be taken more seriously, then they have to be willing to be more responsible"

As expected the OP got lynched left and right from foids and whiteknights, topic gets dumped and the OP got permabanned for "Sexism" which is funny because a foid started a topic sometime after titled "Women's problems and double standards" Of course that got to stay up, foids were talking about how privileged men are, kept bringing up that BS wagegap, and simps and whiteknights were supporting the foids. It was cringey as shit, I left the forum and never turned back.

This place is one of the few where we can criticize women without censorship, although sadly the feds will have this site shut down sooner or later.

Women literally ruin every online forum they end up on.

Was this on Reddit or something? Stay the fuck away from all these forums. All of them tend have a user base consisting of soys and nothing good comes from posting there. Forums in general are full of bottom of the barrel losers, man. Literally the only valid reason to post on forums is if you’re looking for an answer about a technical problem or something.

truth is a danger to the ignorant sheep

I notice this (((false and evil susceptibility))) is way more extreme in northwestern dystopias like the Angloworld, Germany, and Nordic countries compared to the rest of the world that at least conserves some common sense , your people are fucked up in their (((controlled beliefs)))