Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuduckckck

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
applied to 20 internships, and 5 have responded, need to get some work so I can be employable after I graduate.

Probably won’t even get into any because I can’t code for shit aside from basic python and OOP in Java

That is at least good to hear. You can get easily better at coding if you immerse yourself in it.

That is at least good to hear. You can get easily better at coding if you immerse yourself in it.
way too unmotivated my parents are forcing me to look for a job, I just want to NEET or work a retail job, don’t have any sense of motivation to do anything

way too unmotivated my parents are forcing me to look for a job, I just want to NEET or work a retail job, don’t have any sense of motivation to do anything
That is understandable. I guess doing a part time job would be the right choice. Your parents seem really strict.