Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory @FullTimeLoser is a controlled opposition.

CleverJester

CleverJester

Rare Poster
★★
@FullTimeLoser is a controlled opposition.
That's why his nickname is "FullTimeLoser"
"Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated"
Just read his blatant race bait threads and schizo theories about da white man is the real joooosss, it is cringy.

@FullTimeLoser is supposed to lose against @BummerDrummer in every single one of their debates.
@BummerDrummer's nickname really describe how boring it is to win against @FullTimeLoser all the time while advertising his discord and youtube channel :
"Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥"

@FullTimeLoser acts like this in order to create a status quo. For incels.co not to be canceled (eg: incels.co is 100% nazi, cancel it!:soy:) while redpilling people (because people read the racebait threads)

And this, supreme gentlemen is the white man's greatest trick.

he is just a shitskin like many users here

Whatever the case, the white jite threads are always fun to read, and don't get enough attention from the brainlets at IT

@FullTimeLoser is a controlled opposition.
That's why his nickname is "FullTimeLoser"
"Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated"
Just read his blatant race bait threads and schizo theories about da white man is the real joooosss, it is cringy.

@FullTimeLoser is supposed to lose against @BummerDrummer in every single one of their debates.
@BummerDrummer's nickname really describe how boring it is to win against @FullTimeLoser all the time while advertising his discord and youtube channel :
"Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥"

@FullTimeLoser acts like this in order to create a status quo. For incels.co not to be canceled (eg: incels.co is 100% nazi, cancel it!:soy:) while redpilling people (because people read the racebait threads)

And this, supreme gentlemen is the white man's greatest trick.

Brutal exposedpill how will he recover from this.

I remember the time @FullTimeLoser used to expose fakecels on a daily basis

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back