Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FullTimeLoser Vs Sparrow's Song; A debate for the ages

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Paid 10 dollars
Nope. Free. In fact they talked about her making an onlyfans so she'd fund his flight over. Look at this cuck
8ca5ec7ddb24fb01e8b43f0e8dd79cda

Nope. Free. In fact they talked about her making an onlyfans so she'd fund his flight over. Look at this cuckView attachment 373289
I have so many questions. But they all can be culminated into one. Why are cumskins like this? This is just abnormal and autistic. Both on the foid's end and his own

I have so many questions. But they all can be culminated into one. Why are cumskins like this? This is just abnormal and autistic. Both on the foid's end and his own
Wtf when did you get so based??

Idk you've never been based before
:waitwhat:
Don't know what you are talking about. I have been shitting on cumskins ever since I got here. This disgust is something me and ThoughtfulCel share

Damn that was entertaining to watch.

Sparrow did nothing but contradict himself the entire time. He claims this is a honey pot and that the users are bad. He also claims not caring what people think of him. Despite all of this he tried to appeal his ban while also still browsing the forum frequently. It was seriously cringe listening to him desperately trying to cling on to his (rightfully) tarnished reputation.

Sparrow did nothing but contradict himself the entire time. He claims this is a honey pot and that the users are bad. He also claims not caring what people think of him. Despite all of this he tried to appeal his ban while also still browsing the forum frequently. It was seriously cringe listening to him desperately trying to cling on to his (rightfully) tarnished reputation.
He pretty much begged me to have this debate because he was gonna "prove his innoncence" but didn't have a single reasonable justification for any of the accusations.

He pretty much begged me to have this debate because he was gonna "prove his innoncence" but didn't have a single reasonable justification for any of the accusations.
It's safe to conclude he failed immensely.

So this faggot on the right, deep masculine neurotypical voice is trying to prove that he’s an incel ...

honk honk
You are too neurotypical to be incel, your voice is not dead enough

So this faggot on the right, deep masculine neurotypical voice is trying to prove that he’s an incel ...

honk honk

You are too neurotypical to be incel, your voice is not dead enough
I'm not NT. I'm just low inhib enough where I can fake NT when I need to

I'm not NT. I'm just low inhib enough where I can fake NT when I need to

I think he was referring to Sparrow.

Edit: Oh I see he referred to both of you as NT. Nevermind then. I will say Sparrow sounds pretty NT though.

Last edited:
I think he was referring to Sparrow
Sparrow is a deep voice faggot trying to larp.

that other guy still sounded very NT to be arguing with him like that. I certainly couldn’t muster the energy to flame a random internet user like that , very NT

I think he was referring to Sparrow
Is my voice nt?

that other guy still sounded very NT to be arguing with him like that. I certainly couldn’t muster the energy to flame a random internet user like that , very NT
The other guy yelling is me, and I'm just spergy

Is my voice nt?

Nothing about you is NT

JFL at this clown :feelskek:

Nothing about you is NT

JFL at this clown :feelskek:
i dont need to be nt when im low inhib :feelshmm:

Didn't I prove that when you were being such a nice boy to me in vc?

Doesn't matter if you're a sperg IRL Retard
Imagine thinking being a sperge is a bad thing lmao, called standing up for yourself. You could have used some of that as I was insulting you to your face jfl

Imagine thinking being a sperge is a bad thing lmao, called standing up for yourself.
Nah

You're just to much of an inbred to do it in a more efficient way IRL

Nah

You're just to much of an inbred to do it in a more efficient way IRL
Perhaps I should act like you and nervously giggle while I'm being insulted to my face

When he did incel news narration in July of this year his voice sounded tyronelite like tbh
Whatever weaknesses he had his voice wasn't one of them.

When he did incel news narration in July of this year his voice sounded tyronelite like tbh
Whatever weaknesses he had his voice wasn't one of them.
he had no weakeness. he's 6/10 according to serge himself.

Keep larping about your car title :lul:
You never answered my question, how does it feel knowing after all your rich larp that I'm driving a newer car than you? :feelshmm:

You never answered my question
There's nothing to answer because I don't care about your inferior soyota 4banger, it's not even a Tundra :feelskek: . Theres's nothing to envy about your little $9k car, like holy shit that you needed such a stupid question answered.

The real question would be why you would even have the title to your own car in a terrible place like the glove box, but you and me both know it's not even in your hands so larping about it's placement is the least of your concerns.

He probably facemogs me very hard if he got nudes out of that hoe. Why are normie tier people always complaining the most about their facial features and genetics? I browsed some other sites with ratings and etc and always fucking normie and high tier normie insecure faggots go there and spam how ugly they are. Fucking piece of shits I would trade my face with any of theirs and live a normal happy life. Basement delusional fuckers think foids will just jump through their windows or some shit without any effort and just because that hasn't happened they dare to say they are truecels.

If you have a normie face and post on .co neck yourself

There's nothing to answer because I don't care about your inferior soyota 4banger, it's not even a Tundra :feelskek: . Theres's nothing to envy about your little $9k car, like holy shit that you needed such a stupid question answered.

The real question would be why you would even have the title to your own car in a terrible place like the glove box, but you and me both know it's not even in your hands so larping about it's placement is the least of your concerns.
Those are a lot of words to avoid answering my question little dreggy.
How does it feel knowing I have a newer car than you despite your rich larp? :feelshmm:

avoid answering my question

You already have 2 weeks with no proof of car title. JFL at you thinking that asking an irrelevant question dismisses your terrible larp of owning a car.

I like how you squirm over all this trying to divert the attention to me with an emotion based question that's already been answered and trying to alleviate yourself from the burden of proof that you created over your non existent car title.

You already have 2 weeks with no proof of car title. JFL at you thinking that asking an irrelevant question dismisses your terrible larp of owning a car.

I like how you squirm over all this trying to divert the attention to me with an emotion based question that's already been answered and trying to alleviate yourself from the burden of proof that you created over your non existent car title.
come on little dreggy, everyone of your little larps have been dismantled. answer the question in shame. you know this is a battle you lost epicly. Literally in the forum history as my bitch.
How does it feel knowing I own a newer car than yours :feelshmm:

FTL wins easily again

just over im not even trying to be biased

FTL 28.5, dregster 11.5

Lmao @FullTimeLoser already talking shit about "everyone on the forum thinks you're a joke" like he did to me today, faggot how many people are u jerking off with behind the scenes gossiping like a bunch of fucking women? Also why does it sound like you're choking on your own salive multiple times in the video?