Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Fun anecdote I've just remembered from when I was a kid

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
Here is an amusing anecdote I've just remembered from when I was a kid. I felt like sharing with you guys.

It was during an English lesson (English is not my first language). That day the teacher asked us if we knew the English word for "hole". At the time I knew a few rude words in English and one of them was "asshole", and I knew it meant "a hole in the ass", but I was mistaken into thinking "ass" meant hole and "hole" meant ass, if you see what I mean.

So I raised my hand and said "ass!". The teacher looked at me with surprise, not sure he understood what I had just said. "What did you say ?", he asked (not in English, we were not that advanced at the time). So I said again "ass!", speaking even louder to make sure he understood me.

He asked again, his facial expression seemed weird to me, as I wasn't understanding what was happening.

Then he got it, and he suddenly smiled a bit. "Oh yeah, no. That's not it." Then he told me the correct word was "hole" and I understood my mistake too.

Nobody in the classroom apart from both of us understood what had happened. I didn't feel embarrassed tbh, I too found the situation amusing.

Last edited:
It's a relief when you do something embarrassing and no one notices.