Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FUN FACT: East Asians Are The Best Smelling People

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
According to a LiveScience article from 2013, scientists discovered there was actually a gene called ABCC11, which determines if a person is smelly or not. Those who produce a dry version of earwax apparently also lack the same bacteria that festers in underarms and causes odor. Huh. The reasoning, this Guardian article explains, was because those who produce dry earwax also don’t produce the protein that transports sweat out of pores in our armpits, which attracts bacteria that cause body odor.
“While only 2-percent of Europeans lack the genes for smelly armpits, most East Asians and almost all Koreans lack this gene,” an expert named Ian Day, a genetic epidemiologist at the University of Bristol, told the publication.

https://www.verygoodlight.com/2016/12/14/koreans-dont-produce-body-odor/

Can't wait to dive my face into my oriental waifu's (Japanese, Korean, or both) armpits, butt, and thigh creases

No wonder asians call indians europeans and arabs smelly

No wonder asians call indians europeans and arabs smelly

They are also the most hygienic but this is cultural not genetic.

Happy2

that's why I won't hesitate to dive my face into my waifus butt

Fake. Anyone can smell amazing with good hygienes. I love reading articles, but I'm sick of these fake tabloid news things that appear to flood the market. If you want me too, I could find an article about other races smelling the best.

u stink idiot

Fake. Anyone can smell amazing with good hygienes. I love reading articles, but I'm sick of these fake tabloid news things that appear to flood the market. If you want me too, I could find an article about other races smelling the best.

Japanese have the best hygiene as well as the no bodyodor gene.

Hey You

I want to lick an East Asian woman

I want to lick an East Asian woman

Blush Sultry

I want to lick every single part of an Asian woman (only Japanese maybe Korean tbhthbtnlgnglbthbt). I really want to just inhale every part of her.

I don't man. After what happened last time I believed something from a science news article I don't think I can trust anything or anyone with a grain of salt again. It broke my spirit, it broke my heart, I'll never be the same knowing the truth. So maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, but the only way I'll ever know is with experience, or proof. Which is probably never so it already renders this conversation useless.

I will get the proof.

HappyLust

But they dont have superior breath.