Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Fun sport that 14 year old girls like to do?

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
Tbh they train with other 14 year old girls which is kinda sad ngl for example volleyball a lot of them do that stuff but I can't join them sadly. But more exotic stuff like martial arts it's kinda mixed except they're still rare because it's martial arts so a bunch of guys simping for 1-2 roasts :waitwhat: So it'd be nice to see something full of lolis that I can join. any ideas? dancing is probably the best in this regard ngl but I'm not a faggot so .. rather do something with competition you know

Was thinking about horseback riding training if my moneymaxxxxing works out and i have massive money.

Your high on Copium, ain't no one gonna let an ugly at least 18 year old guy join any sports with lolis.

Username checks out :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::fbi::fbi::fbi::fbi:

Tbh they train with other 14 year old girls which is kinda sad ngl for example volleyball a lot of them do that stuff but I can't join them sadly. But more exotic stuff like martial arts it's kinda mixed except they're still rare because it's martial arts so a bunch of guys simping for 1-2 roasts :waitwhat: So it'd be nice to see something full of lolis that I can join. any ideas? dancing is probably the best in this regard ngl but I'm not a faggot so .. rather do something with competition you know
This isn’t a good idea man, if you’re looking for lolis 9/10 times the people around you will catch on. Trust me I knew a guy who tried something like what you want to do. I’ll still try and give my two cents though. Lesser known Martial arts or some lesser known of combat studio is a good place to start, a library, a church club, a cruise, or maybe a playground.

Again, I advise you don’t try because 9/10 times other people could catch on

This isn’t a good idea man, if you’re looking for lolis 9/10 times the people around you will catch on. Trust me I knew a guy who tried something like what you want to do. I’ll still try and give my two cents though. Lesser known Martial arts or some lesser known of combat studio is a good place to start, a library, a church club, a cruise, or maybe a playground.

Ya i am too much of a wimp to do something illegal so i'd have to like go to Europe and buy a horse farm where it is legal, and 14 might be a bit too young, depends on the laws of the nation.

hey boyo, how's it been :feelscomfy:
Was thinking about horseback riding training if my moneymaxxxxing works out and i have massive money.
definitely. though that's expensive as fuck but lolis flock to that shit. not sure how much you interact with them vs ride the horse but $20 or more an hour(no idea how much it costs exactly) is pretty aids if I won't ascend. also many 35 year old roasts I presume. anybody ever tried this? :feelsthink:

catch on and do what? 14 is legal in Europe :feelzez:
Ya i am too much of a wimp to do something illegal so i'd have to like go to Europe and buy a horse farm where it is legal, and 14 might be a bit too young, depends on the laws of the nation.
damn imagine actually owning the horses and having different kinds of lolis come to you every day holy shit that's my dream brb moneymaxxing :feelsohh:

Would do Rapunzel hard.

Original

HOLY FUCK YOOO

Damn, you’re in Europe? Disregard what I said then I guess, but when the parents come tearing down your door you should have a plan, women have loose lips

Also tennis teams are good place to start too

Lolis are for chad only

hey boyo, how's it been :feelscomfy:

definitely. though that's expensive as fuck but lolis flock to that shit. not sure how much you interact with them vs ride the horse but $20 or more an hour(no idea how much it costs exactly) is pretty aids if I won't ascend. also many 35 year old roasts I presume. anybody ever tried this? :feelsthink:

damn imagine actually owning the horses and having different kinds of lolis come to you every day holy shit that's my dream brb moneymaxxing :feelsohh:

Ya i am working on becoming mega rich by stock trading, using my incel tier mind to defeat normies.

I could still pretend it was a 'business', even though none of the foids would see the financials. I could also hire young women to work on the farm. :feelsthink: :worryfeels:

Riding Chad's cock seems to be their favourite sport

Ya i am working on becoming mega rich by stock trading, using my incel tier mind to defeat normies.

I could still pretend it was a 'business', even though none of the foids would see the financials. I could also hire young women to work on the farm. :feelsthink: :worryfeels:
IQ mogs me. this is definitely the best way to have a constant supply of fresh lolis around :feelsYall: god bless you my friend. finally a reason to moneymaxx lmao. imagine having a 10 year old girl come in and you train together for years until she confesses to you on her 14th birthday(you authoritymog since you own the place) and you impregnate her right then and there :feelsohh:

Become a gymnastics coach.
Coach-1024x735.jpg

young-ballerina-life-important-teaching-young-ballerina-life-important-teaching-sport-girls-rhythmic-gymnastics-coach-101426315.jpg

Look how happy he is:
Norah_Flatley_%2B_Liang_Chow_2014.JPG

Last edited:
IQ mogs me. this is definitely the best way to have a constant supply of fresh lolis around :feelsYall: god bless you my friend. finally a reason to moneymaxx lmao. imagine having a 10 year old girl come in and you train together for years until she confesses to you on her 14th birthday(you authoritymog since you own the place) and you impregnate her right then and there :feelsohh:

i just thought of some other things i could add. An animal rescue part of the farm where volunteers and some employees work, and i fund. I could hire truecels to work there and in the horse farm, for hiring guys :)). To help my incel friends and also so i looked good in comparison lol.

Also i want the horses to get out and enjoy walks too, so its not just for me.

how about fencing? that seems pretty cool and looking at a gallery of fencers it looks like it's mixed and around 50-50 :feelsgah: lots of lolis
Become a gymnastics coach.
Coach-1024x735.jpg

young-ballerina-life-important-teaching-young-ballerina-life-important-teaching-sport-girls-rhythmic-gymnastics-coach-101426315.jpg

Look how happy he is:
Norah_Flatley_%2B_Liang_Chow_2014.JPG
I'd have to be the cheapest coach in town for anyone to trust me with their kid :lul:

Doing squats on chad's cock.

fucking Chads

There was a visual novel with this same plot.

Fucking their pussy, gotta be Chad though.

Lolis don't find you attractive, kids find you creepy.

They like getting gangbanged by chads

doing gymnastics but preferably on chad

if i was a smart man i'd get a degree in some type of athletics or physical training/fitness/recovery then just work on gymnastic or track&field girls since they wear very little attire. Coaching a volleyball team would also be okay. The ultimate would be a pediatric gynecologist since you literally have to finger minors to check their vaginal health..

Swim coach would also be nice. I remember taking swimming lessons as a kid. The coach had to touch me to give me notes on my form. I could see how training a perfect loli would be much of the same if not more touching. Teach her the breaststroke even before she grows breasts lol

If you are ugly and have awkward demeanor, then you'll have no chance at getting near lolis. Karens moms are very suspicious of any undesirable male who come near their daughters.

Let it go. It isn't worth being labeled a sex offender.