Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Funniest couple from r/longdistance imo

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-

I posted these 2 in the past, just went on her reddit and saw they have new pics together. Just jfl.

Bonus:

over for ukcels.
the old pic of them if any1 remembers

I genuinely thought the guy was hammy for a sec.

Yeah I’ll stay incel thank you

what's funny about them?
inb4: comedy is subjective, murray

Can’t you just be happy for them.

The funniest was the guy with the fat filipino tranny

Foids are so stupid they dont understand why they are fat.

“I’ve tried everything” they say, as they eat 4 big macs a day and their only physical exercise is walking to and from their car.

Imagine being so stupid that you are obese, have been for years, and yet you still think that it is something that you need advice on because you dont know how to fix it.
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

How much of a simp can someone be to settle for a lamdwhale like her. I'm pretty sure even she cheats on him with a Chad when he gone. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Buhbuh what can I do? I don’t want to have diabete, but I dont want to have put any extra effort or work into it.

Stupid foid, luckily at least in these biological issues they cant live their tutorial like lifestyle.

Poor guy he is ugly as fuck, but he seems nice. Ridiculous that he can’t find in the a slightly less fat and less disgusting landwhale to fuck.
How much of a simp can someone be to settle for a lamdwhale like her. I'm pretty sure even she cheats on him with a Chad when he gone. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
No chad would fuck this, at best a tyronelite. She even starts to bold a bit.

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: oh god, that THING.

you mentally ill nigga! THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY POUNDS

have you seen the guy It’s impossible for him to score something better it’s either her or posting here and he seems happy with her so fuck why do you have to shit on them.

A -2/10 hambeast is literally the best any normalfag can get in 2020

volcel if you wouldnt

They gonna be celebrating their anniversary in mc donalds dats for sure
.also love that this cunt calls herself chunky . good synonym for ugly landwhale

this is what a normie can get. just lol at this life

Finally someone I hairline mog

The foid, not the guy

Buhbuh what can I do? I don’t want to have diabete, but I dont want to have put any extra effort or work into it.

Stupid foid, luckily at least in these biological issues they cant live their tutorial like lifestyle.

Poor guy he is ugly as fuck, but he seems nice. Ridiculous that he can’t find in the a slightly less fat and less disgusting landwhale to fuck.

No chad would fuck this, at best a tyronelite. She even starts to bold a bit.
They met on foreveralonedating too, it's so over for him

What kind of cuck dates a fat bitch like that

I'm jealous of that guys hairline.

Foids are so stupid they dont understand why they are fat.

“I’ve tried everything” they say, as they eat 4 big macs a day and their only physical exercise is walking to and from their car.

Imagine being so stupid that you are obese, have been for years, and yet you still think that it is something that you need advice on because you dont know how to fix it.
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
Hahaha