Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Funniest story from currycel in the misc hahaha

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★
From a thread asking whoremaxxers how much they paid at most
Paid $3000 for a threesome with two 9/10 Blonde whores (both were tall, one had a perfect face and body, the other a bit too LTC but dressed well) in Sydney for a dinner/clubbing and full night of sex until midnight. I will try and dig up my bank statement where I withdrew it in cash, this was back in 2018.

Busted nuts three times over the night and kind of regretted it as my cousin was in financial trouble and needed almost the same amount lol. But it was lulzy, you could see people staring when a 3/10 Indian subhuman walked into the Ivy (pretty famous club in Sydney) with two blonde HBBs. It was interesting as other guys wanted to hang out with us and a few assumed I was some software billionaire/rapper. Got boring after an hour as the conversation dried up but it was awesome once we hit the floor as they grinded me shamelessly in front of everyone lmao. Overall I wouldn't do it again due to the constant looks and background comments and for f*king I think two girls at once is overrated (srs). The experience of being in public was more interesting than the sex itself - many people were lowkey racist/jelly.

Haha. He was the king of the city that night for sure.

Haha its funny cause he's an indian guy.

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Literally @PPEcel but curry

3000$ istoo much
But he had the time of his life like a software billionaire rapper haha. I believe it is worth it for 1 night of his life.

Not muh precious white foids :feels:

Stormcels would marry those prostitute toilet whores just to protekt the white race:feelskek:

Probably has an account here

it was probably @RREEEEEEEEE

Stormcels would marry those prostitute toilet whores just to protekt the white race:feelskek:
stormy daniels isn't an incel????? why are you calling women incels?

it seems cucked in a way but also funny, I might do something similar just for the lulz. 3000 bucks is too much though

I wish they would hold to their convictions like that.
Instead they're marrying noodlewhores, the true white supremacists.

sad thing is that if it's a tall white chad no-one would bat an eye. there were probably chads doing the same thing as him throughout the night in the exact same place.

Does she come with a dowry? Land? Cattle?

Such an easy life for these whores, wow.

Such an easy life for these whores, wow.
This. Each one got 1500 AUD in one single night.
I have to work 3 months to get that kind of money.
See how society comes crashing down?

Literally @PPEcel but curry
I'm way too high inhib to show up in public with a whore. I would never go clubbing.

He's right on one point, though. Fucking two Stacies at once is overrated since you have to switch condoms constantly when you transition from one hole to another, so it really ruins the flow of the action. Plus you only have one dick and so if there isn't a whole lot of chemistry, one of them sort of sits there awkwardly while the other one is working on you.