Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Funniest thing about people hating incels

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
An incel feels like shit but makes an obvious joke on the internet so that others in the same situation could have a laugh and enjoy their day a bit more.

Then outsiders purposely come to read the joke and get offended.

How retarded do you have to be to purposely get yourself offended? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
full

tfu on bluepillers

ITards always take everything said on incel forums extremely seriously, even if they're obviously jokes or written ironically.

I could start a thread where I claim to be planning to lace all the nation's drinking water with arsenic and they'd think I'm completely serious.

ITards always take everything said on incel forums extremely seriously, even if they're obviously jokes or written ironically.

I could start a thread where I claim to be planning to lace all the nation's drinking water with arsenic and they'd think I'm completely serious.
Do it, that would be funny as hell :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

We live in a society where its a competition of who can be the biggest victim.

It's a slow process of feminizing men, making them more docile and soft. And giving women fake empowerment.

Women are too stupid to realise they are being manipulated for government and corporate gain, so they welcome this empowerment. Why wouldn't they? They get to fuck chad and be considered equal to a man for doing absolutely nothing.

This is why there is no going back.

Men in higher power have convinced women that they can be men to, forever ruining the balanced structure of female and male relationships.

As a result men are becoming softer, less masculine. If men are less masculine this means they will be less outspoken and more willing to accept terrible work conditions and environments.

If you want to blame anyone for society as a whole shifting to being offended by stupid shit like "sexualization" or "toxic masculinity", blame the government that is purposefully making you lose more and more testosterone every year for monetary gain, pushing gay and transgender agendas, and censoring everything, thus reducing any artistic or cultural value.

In short, humans deserve to die and I deserve to rule what's left of earth

402529366 0ecdbf069d b

Last edited:
We live in a society where its a competition of who can be the biggest victim.

It's a slow process of feminizing men, making them more docile and soft. And giving women fake empowerment.

Women are too stupid to realise they are being manipulated for government and corporate gain, so they welcome this empowerment. Why wouldn't they? They get to fuck chad and be considered equal to a man for doing absolutely nothing.

This is why there is no going back.

Men in higher power have convinced women that they can be men to, forever ruining the balanced structure of female and male relationships.

As a result men are becoming softer, less masculine. If men are less masculine this means they will be less outspoken and more willing to accept terrible work conditions and environments.

If you want to blame anyone for society as a whole shifting to being offended by stupid shit like "sexualization" or "toxic masculinity", blame the government that is purposefully making you lose more and more testosterone every year for monetary gain.
High IQ.

they like going out of their way to be butthurt so I oblige

normies have no logic. Nearly no SJW is wealthy unless they are a celebrity.

It's incredible that there was a subreddit of 300K "watchdogs" for a forum that doesn't get more than 300 users online.

Nearly no SJW is wealthy unless they are a celebrity.
Really goes to show they're just puppets following their masters' strings.