Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Funny guys will never get laid with it anymore. black pill part 2. Women who are prettier, and intelligent is common, and so,

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
With their sense of security to sort, file, meet new people who are witty/ charming/ charismatic, and are beta-propelled to stand out, the attractive women who get orbiters will be far more cultured, intelligent, desensitized to their constant hailfire from people who are trying to impress them.
The value reward system will dissipate for most things that are changeable.

With their sense of security to sort, file, meet new people who are witty/ charming/ charismatic, and are beta-propelled to stand out, the attractive women who get orbiters will be far more cultured, intelligent, desensitized to their constant hailfire from people who are trying to impress them.
Water is wet. Btw are you autistic OP?

Why do you ask? because I state obvious things as if they're profound? People don't often know these things, are you autistic? lol

Why did you make two threads for this?

You're chinese right? yeah as I always say asians are blackpilled by nature because of narcissism, and so project judgmentalness from womb to tomb. Asians lack certain ovarial nutrients from all the rice they ate over generations, and so have an interesting way of testosterone/ cortisol. Asians in general have more faint, but more common autism than most westerners.
It makes you seem not very socially bright to think that people know this. Or else why are men still trying to be funny.
Why did you make two threads for this?
because people here are low IQ and adhd and I need to make a new point that links from one thing to another for enticing people. They can't read through my whole posts.
I sense gaslighting. Chinks do that quite often.

Jealous of my high iq. Narcissitic.
you have an asian on your pfp? gasliiiighting.
Presenting false realities. Of all people why are you giving ME the uphill battle.
Asians live in constant insecurity and want to make other people have a taste of it lmao.
Of all people to call autistic when I actually know the neurochemistry behind it. JFL.

can you make your next thread into 3 parts? thx

can you make your next thread into 3 parts? thx
sarcasm implies you choose not to take this seriously. Seems the message of this endeavor has fuzzed more than has been felt.

Jealous of my high iq. Narcissitic.

you have an asian on your pfp? gasliiiighting.
Presenting false realities. Of all people why are you giving ME the uphill battle.
Asians live in constant insecurity and want to make other people have a taste of it lmao.
Of all people to call autistic when I actually know the neurochemistry behind it. JFL.
Did you just assume my race???????????

Ha , yet another marvelous peace of art from my High IQ brother . Keep it going

Also JFL at "intelegent " and woman in the same sentence .

Ha , yet another marvelous peace of art from my High IQ brother . Keep it going

Also JFL at "intelegent " and woman in the same sentence .
There are actually intelligent women. Doesn't make them any less superficial.

Why do you ask? because I state obvious things as if they're profound? People don't often know these things, are you autistic? lol
No I'm not questioning what you said, and yes I agree with you to many people what you said is not known, so I commend you for saying it.
I meant from the way you write, are you autistic?
As for your question, yes I am on the spectrum because I am overly mathematical and find it hard to reason with non reasoning people, but I am not so bad that I can't go to supermarkets to buy bread. However I can't approach women and that's the worst part of my autism

No I'm not questioning what you said, and yes I agree with you to many people what you said is not known, so I commend you for saying it.
I meant from the way you write, are you autistic?
As for your question, yes I am on the spectrum because I am overly mathematical and find it hard to reason with non reasoning people, but I am not so bad that I can't go to supermarkets to buy bread. However I can't approach women and that's the worst part of my autism
I'm not autistic. I just think that you need absolute emphatic language to show my anger, and directness with discerning these things.
I might be somewhere on the spectrum because I HIGHLY suspect my dad is. But with my hugely intuitive reasoning I don't think I am autistic. It might be because I am highly critical and narcissistic. There are a lot of forms of autism. Some neuropathways are opened and closed. Even sociopathy can cross with autism but not conventional autism.

High IQ never though about this. That's why women prefer genetic characteristics over the ones you can change.

Humour and also intelligence with no pay off eg, high iq roomcell with no job, no pay off monetarily for intelligence, holds absolutely zero truck with femoids if almost any age race culture.
You almost cannot get around the Triad of looks money status.
Personality has no pay off for foids, no security, doesn't buy them material comfort and objects.
Worthless as it is to actually everyone, if you really look at what people desire and seek and reach for it's always looks money and status or a small variation.
Ethics, personality, wit, has no value in capitalism can't be commoditised

High IQ never though about this. That's why women prefer genetic characteristics over the ones you can change.
higher base value is all you can TRULY be arrogant with.
Face shows higher refinement, and often hipster traits of being a skinny tall dude shows refinement in places that can't be changed, and being skinny shows you aren't going to do the gruntwork of gymcelling.
Most average girls will pick a highly developed muscled shredded guy without the height, pgimentation, race to be a hipster chad. But if they could, they would uprank to the hipster chads if she could with superior faces/ hair.

Face matters more than height though, but having it all together mogs both, and having it altogether will be accessible to secure enough outgoing girls if they wait long enough on social media for a slot.

Your face determines how funny you are perceived.

High IQ as always, Eugenicist.

Being a jester used to get you laid. Those days are far behind us.

Agreed.

Theres no point jestermaxxing as a sub5 male when 5-7/10 males jestermaxx at a better rate.

Actually being funny doesn't get you laid. It's a very common misconception because normies observe women laughing in the presence of Chad. So they mistakenly make the conclusion that the men were funny and therefore being funny makes you attractive.

They have it misinterpreted back to front. Being funny doesn't make women laugh and become attracted to you. The truth is that women laugh in the presence of someone they are already attracted to regardless of what they say (you can see this when Chad says pretty much anything and get a laugh anyway). Women laugh in the presence of attractive males because that's how they want to flirt with them. It has nothing to do with how funny or witty you are.

Actually being funny doesn't get you laid. It's a very common misconception because normies observe women laughing in the presence of Chad. So they mistakenly make the conclusion that the men were funny and therefore being funny makes you attractive.

They have it misinterpreted back to front. Being funny doesn't make women laugh and become attracted to you. The truth is that women laugh in the presence of someone they are already attracted to regardless of what they say (you can see this when Chad says pretty much anything and get a laugh anyway). Women laugh in the presence of attractive males because that's how they want to flirt with them. It has nothing to do with how funny or witty you are.
Has anyone done an experiment where a chad and a beta do the exact samae things and say the exact same lines of dialogue and there is a drastical difference?
In terms of forutne.
And I agree but being witty/ funny is good if you don't wanna come off autistic or non NT, but overall you will want to not push it as it comes off you're trying to make them attracted to you.

Has anyone done an experiment where a chad and a beta do the exact samae things and say the exact same lines of dialogue and there is a drastical difference?
In terms of forutne.
And I agree but being witty/ funny is good if you don't wanna come off autistic or non NT, but overall you will want to not push it as it comes off you're trying to make them attracted to you.
Who needs an experiment when you can literally see this happening every day with your own eyes? It's already well known (and even normies admit this) that saying virtually identical things will still get different responses from women, with the only deciding factor of whether the words are coming out of the mouth of someone whom she already deems attractive.

Preview 15149660 1200x630 99 1572428646

If you wanted this thread to be taken seriously, you should have posted it on reddit and waited for someone to repost it here with a single-sentence summary.

Water is blue
Sky is wet