Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Funny how in 2019 all men are expected to be tall, roided, gymcels

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Don't get me wrong, face / frame is all that matters.

But because women see so many 6'3 roided gymcels on tinder, every guy is expected to look like connor murphy.

Except even conner murphy is balding and looks flabby compared to his old self.

I hate women.

Which is even funnier considering that standards females are kept at have considerably plummeted.

I can´t disagree with your feeling. Someone should teach them the basics of statistics to show them that they demand an excessively small sample of the population. In short, there´s no chad for everybody.

Which is even funnier considering that standards females are kept at have considerably plummeted.

I can´t disagree with your feeling. Someone should teach them the basics of statistics to show them that they demand an excessively small sample of the population. In short, there´s no chad for everybody.
it is not possible to argue with women using logic. try to argue with children using logic and fail miserably. ended.

the few women who can understand this reality will only understand when it is too late.

it is not possible to argue with women using logic. try to argue with children using logic and fail miserably. ended.

the few women who can understand this reality will only understand when it is too late.

Correct, I would also say that females "understand" when they´re forced too. I´m convinced they know it all along and pretend it´s not the case to profit from the women are wonderful effect.

Yep, you can't actually argue with women, it's impossible

Tall and lean is ideal. Just have some muscle mass on your tall frame and you’re set for life.

Standards to get a 5+/10 slim 20-something foid

Tall (183cm+/6ft0+)
7+/10 face
full head of hair NW1>2
Gym body 8 to 13% bodyfat
fashionable
university education
white collar professional or yuppy type job
instagram presence with complimants from other foids
Facebook
Mid-range car no less than 6 years old
biggish dick (7-8") with good girth
lots of experience with former GF's

In short, there´s no chad for everybody.
foids would rather have sex occasionally with a Chad (who is non-exclusive) than have regular sex with anyone lesser

Tall (183cm+/6ft0+)
7+/10 face
full head of hair NW1>2
fashionable
university education
Facebook
Reads like a fucking resume. Dating as a male in 2019 is like going for a job interview.

Tall (183cm+/6ft0+)
7+/10 face
full head of hair NW1>2
fashionable
university education
Facebook

The standards are rising at significant rates more than ever before.

They’ll demand government sanctioned eugenics to make it so that all men are 6’3” gigachads

But really though, even if you show a girl SMV stats, she will still expect to get the gigachad. Foids have no grasp on sexual market value, they all think they’re dimes that deserve an extremely large, extremely high testosterone, extremely violent billionaire. If they don’t feel like dimes, they’ll get all the surgeries and advertise their fertility even more to secure that chad . Foids don’t give a fuck about stats.

Or maybe they’ll collectively decide that this one:one mate pairing dating/marriage shit isn’t working out, and they’ll accelerate humanity’s devolution back to the jungle by living in harems with gigachads

And don’t forget you have to be skilled in women bashing, foids always feel safe around gigachad that pummels them into submission each night

Too many subhumans are surrendering to these new standards,nowadays you're expected to have visible abs just to enter the dating market.

It's over for men until societal collapse.