[Hypocrisy] Funny how opposing racemixing equals White supremacy

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

Major
★★★★
16d 21h 38m
I see intrinsic value in all peoples, races, and cultures. I understand that mixture leads to the loss of what makes each and every one of these peoples and cultures unique. Therefore, I oppose this mixture. India is for Indians, China for the Chinese, and Europe is for White people. I oppose racemixing, for it erases millions of years of seperate genetic developments.

And this makes me a "racist". Some call me a "White supremacist" or a "nazi" despite my opinions applying to all races equally. The media portrays my love for all the peoples as "hate", while simultaneously spitting anti-White propaganda like it's nothing.

Funny how things turn out.

SupremeG

SupremeG

My Problem Is ☞ Girls
56d 23h 8m
I feel the same. I'm not a racist, all lives matter, so it's best when all races just live apart from each other.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 14h 54m
Yes, it does. You are a racist. But only if you cry for ethnics.

SupremeG

SupremeG

My Problem Is ☞ Girls
56d 23h 8m
Leftists are more racist in my opinion. Because they want brown people to suffer in white countries. Right wingers at least want them to send home. I think sandniggers would feel much more comfortable there if they live together.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
25d 3h 34m
You're still complaining about this? There's a certain subset of users who join the forum, literally never talk about inceldom related topics, and only just talk about race and white knight for white women.

And once again no one cares or respects your opinion. You're a garbage user who's often blamed incels and virgin shamed

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

Major
★★★★
16d 21h 38m
Screenshot_20200731-123803_1.png

Kek at the thought that some White-haters are seething at my love for people.

HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Mentally crippled by lonely coomer years
31d 13h 46m
It is a cringe gay-ass cope that's why your thread got mocked. I would gladly smash any female of any ethnicity, I don't spend my time looking at interracial couples and getting mad, I have enough problems in my life as is. Your priorities are fucked and complaining about muh beautiful, pure, moral, bla bla white whores getting banged by ethnic males as a sexless virgin is retarded. Bitches you are simping for won't give shit if you drop dead right now. Muh racial purity is completely meaningless when you are an outcast, loser inkwell. You are not a part of the society, it doesn't matter. That said, I think it makes you a clown but I ultimately don't give enough shit. But please don't make annoying threads like this, people just said your ideas are stupid, you are not fucking oppressed.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★
37d 13h 24m
you oppose racemixing because whites are better. Don't make me laugh with this "intrinsic value" bullshit

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Overlord
★★★★★
42d 16h 43m
Bro why do you care about race mixing? There are billions of people why do you care about their lives? You are an incel not because Jessica is fucking Jamal lol
Jessica would fuck @DepravedAndDeprived if he looked good and tall.
Stop this giga cope and accept your flaws.
An ethnic chad mogs a white incel in every way possible.

SupremeG

SupremeG

My Problem Is ☞ Girls
56d 23h 8m
It is a cringe gay-ass cope that's why your thread got mocked. I would gladly smash any female of any ethnicity, I don't spend my time looking at interracial couples and getting mad, I have enough problems in my life as is. Your priorities are fucked and complaining about muh beautiful, pure, moral, bla bla white whores getting banged by ethnic males as a sexless virgin is retarded. Bitches you are simping for won't give shit if you drop dead right now. Muh racial purity is completely meaningless when you are an outcast, loser inkwell. You are not a part of the society, it doesn't matter. That said, I think it makes you a clown but I ultimately don't give enough shit. But please don't make annoying threads like this, people just said your ideas are stupid, you are not fucking oppressed.
I guess you're happy living in the West with tall Whites. Who needs Islam anyway. I'm sure they treat you very warmly as an ethnic, especially women. :heart:

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
★★★★★
59d 19h 17m
Im sorry but if you don't want to have a gf outside of your race you are a turbo volcel and don't belong here, try looksmax instead or something, plenty of larpers and volcels there.

waste matter

waste matter

Born -> Cope -> Cremate
★★★★★
7d 18h 15m
Im against holes giving birth

RoboticSubHuman

RoboticSubHuman

Subhuman monstrosity
★★
1d 15h 42m
Im sorry but if you don't want to have a gf outside of your race you are a turbo volcel and don't belong here, try looksmax instead or something, plenty of larpers and volcels there.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Legend
29d 8h 37m
Who cares. As far as I am concerned all races and cultures can drop dead rn, including my own.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
50d 14h 6m
Everyone wants to be white.

PPEcel

PPEcel

不是聯邦調查局人員
★★★★★
69d 16h 44m
Bro why do you care about race mixing? There are billions of people why do you care about their lives? You are an incel not because Jessica is fucking Jamal lol
Jessica would fuck @DepravedAndDeprived if he looked good and tall.
Stop this giga cope and accept your flaws.
An ethnic chad mogs a white incel in every way possible.
This.

OP is clearly a white supremacist. Nothing screams "racist" more than forcibly relocating entire ethnic groups.

Who cares. As far as I am concerned all races and cultures can drop dead rn, including my own.
Incel trait: you hate everyone equally

BududubNow

BududubNow

Veteran
★★★★★
18d 16h 26m
TBH when it comes to some races, I would only go for the top-top-tier girls. Like Blacks and Latinas. Literally only the top of the top tier are good looking and bearable to be around. The rest is ghetto fodder. Maybe the same with curry foids. Although I would rather befriend an ugly non-white that even average (or below) white foid. They think of themselves like they are godesses.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Obscure
★★★★★
70d 7h 7m
I don’t like racemixxing

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
64d 5h 26m
This reminds me of how...

The Chinese invented radio
& how
The Africans invented the light bulb
& how
The Indians (dot not feather) invented the automobile
& how
The jews invented compound interest

UninspiredGuy1

UninspiredGuy1

JBW is the most retarded theory on this site
74d 16h 4m
PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
★★
37d 18h 56m
:lul: :lul: :lul: When did race threads start being so controversial? So many thin skinned cucks now.

Keep fuming cucks, race mixing isn't good (but as an Incel I would mix with a girl, but no kids)

ryhan

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★
38d 13h 35m
I see intrinsic value in all peoples, races, and cultures. I understand that mixture leads to the loss of what makes each and every one of these peoples and cultures unique. Therefore, I oppose this mixture. India is for Indians, China for the Chinese, and Europe is for White people. I oppose racemixing, for it erases millions of years of seperate genetic developments.

And this makes me a "racist". Some call me a "White supremacist" or a "nazi" despite my opinions applying to all races equally. The media portrays my love for all the peoples as "hate", while simultaneously spitting anti-White propaganda like it's nothing.

Funny how things turn out.
Yout thread has a few bad assumptions.

1 you assume genetically we are all that different.

2 you actually think race exists as a bioloigcal thing.

3 you assume its as simplistic to think off all asians as the same race meanwhile you have tons of different ethnic groups that all usually disagree with each other there isnt a universal han culture

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★
40d 20h 36m
Being against white men sexually subjugating ethnics and stealing their women = white supremacy :feelsclown:

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

Major
★★★★
16d 21h 38m
Yout thread has a few bad assumptions.

1 you assume genetically we are all that different.

2 you actually think race exists as a bioloigcal thing.

3 you assume its as simplistic to think off all asians as the same race meanwhile you have tons of different ethnic groups that all usually disagree with each other there isnt a universal han culture
Well, the first assumption is just truth. As for the rest, I agree that race and culture has subjective boundaries, but I think that my point transcends that subjectivity, regardless of where you draw the line of what constitutes a different race or culture, it is obvious that you want to keep things separated on a large scale.

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Captain
15d 14h 45m
Richard Spencer said it best: “I don’t want the world to be a bunch of individuals shopping at a global market. I want there to be peoples”

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
102d 52m
Either you let this nigger steal your TV OR you are a nazi