Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Funny how opposing racemixing equals White supremacy

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I see intrinsic value in all peoples, races, and cultures. I understand that mixture leads to the loss of what makes each and every one of these peoples and cultures unique. Therefore, I oppose this mixture. India is for Indians, China for the Chinese, and Europe is for White people. I oppose racemixing, for it erases millions of years of seperate genetic developments.

And this makes me a "racist". Some call me a "White supremacist" or a "nazi" despite my opinions applying to all races equally. The media portrays my love for all the peoples as "hate", while simultaneously spitting anti-White propaganda like it's nothing.

Funny how things turn out.

I feel the same. I'm not a racist, all lives matter, so it's best when all races just live apart from each other.

Yes, it does. You are a racist. But only if you cry for ethnics.

Leftists are more racist in my opinion. Because they want brown people to suffer in white countries. Right wingers at least want them to send home. I think sandniggers would feel much more comfortable there if they live together.

You're still complaining about this? There's a certain subset of users who join the forum, literally never talk about inceldom related topics, and only just talk about race and white knight for white women.

And once again no one cares or respects your opinion. You're a garbage user who's often blamed incels and virgin shamed

Screenshot 20200731 123803 1

Kek at the thought that some White-haters are seething at my love for people.

It is a cringe gay-ass cope that's why your thread got mocked. I would gladly smash any female of any ethnicity, I don't spend my time looking at interracial couples and getting mad, I have enough problems in my life as is. Your priorities are fucked and complaining about muh beautiful, pure, moral, bla bla white whores getting banged by ethnic males as a sexless virgin is retarded. Bitches you are simping for won't give shit if you drop dead right now. Muh racial purity is completely meaningless when you are an outcast, loser inkwell. You are not a part of the society, it doesn't matter. That said, I think it makes you a clown but I ultimately don't give enough shit. But please don't make annoying threads like this, people just said your ideas are stupid, you are not fucking oppressed.

you oppose racemixing because whites are better. Don't make me laugh with this "intrinsic value" bullshit

Bro why do you care about race mixing? There are billions of people why do you care about their lives? You are an incel not because Jessica is fucking Jamal lol
Jessica would fuck @DepravedAndDeprived if he looked good and tall.
Stop this giga cope and accept your flaws.
An ethnic chad mogs a white incel in every way possible.

It is a cringe gay-ass cope that's why your thread got mocked. I would gladly smash any female of any ethnicity, I don't spend my time looking at interracial couples and getting mad, I have enough problems in my life as is. Your priorities are fucked and complaining about muh beautiful, pure, moral, bla bla white whores getting banged by ethnic males as a sexless virgin is retarded. Bitches you are simping for won't give shit if you drop dead right now. Muh racial purity is completely meaningless when you are an outcast, loser inkwell. You are not a part of the society, it doesn't matter. That said, I think it makes you a clown but I ultimately don't give enough shit. But please don't make annoying threads like this, people just said your ideas are stupid, you are not fucking oppressed.
I guess you're happy living in the West with tall Whites. Who needs Islam anyway. I'm sure they treat you very warmly as an ethnic, especially women. :heart:

Im sorry but if you don't want to have a gf outside of your race you are a turbo volcel and don't belong here, try looksmax instead or something, plenty of larpers and volcels there.

Im against holes giving birth

Im sorry but if you don't want to have a gf outside of your race you are a turbo volcel and don't belong here, try looksmax instead or something, plenty of larpers and volcels there.

Who cares. As far as I am concerned all races and cultures can drop dead rn, including my own.

Everyone wants to be white.

Bro why do you care about race mixing? There are billions of people why do you care about their lives? You are an incel not because Jessica is fucking Jamal lol
Jessica would fuck @DepravedAndDeprived if he looked good and tall.
Stop this giga cope and accept your flaws.
An ethnic chad mogs a white incel in every way possible.
This.

OP is clearly a white supremacist. Nothing screams "racist" more than forcibly relocating entire ethnic groups.

Who cares. As far as I am concerned all races and cultures can drop dead rn, including my own.
Incel trait: you hate everyone equally

TBH when it comes to some races, I would only go for the top-top-tier girls. Like Blacks and Latinas. Literally only the top of the top tier are good looking and bearable to be around. The rest is ghetto fodder. Maybe the same with curry foids. Although I would rather befriend an ugly non-white that even average (or below) white foid. They think of themselves like they are godesses.

This reminds me of how...

The Chinese invented radio
& how
The Africans invented the light bulb
& how
The Indians (dot not feather) invented the automobile
& how
The jews invented compound interest

:lul: :lul: :lul: When did race threads start being so controversial? So many thin skinned cucks now.

Keep fuming cucks, race mixing isn't good (but as an Incel I would mix with a girl, but no kids)

I see intrinsic value in all peoples, races, and cultures. I understand that mixture leads to the loss of what makes each and every one of these peoples and cultures unique. Therefore, I oppose this mixture. India is for Indians, China for the Chinese, and Europe is for White people. I oppose racemixing, for it erases millions of years of seperate genetic developments.

And this makes me a "racist". Some call me a "White supremacist" or a "nazi" despite my opinions applying to all races equally. The media portrays my love for all the peoples as "hate", while simultaneously spitting anti-White propaganda like it's nothing.

Funny how things turn out.

Yout thread has a few bad assumptions.

1 you assume genetically we are all that different.

2 you actually think race exists as a bioloigcal thing.

3 you assume its as simplistic to think off all asians as the same race meanwhile you have tons of different ethnic groups that all usually disagree with each other there isnt a universal han culture

Being against white men sexually subjugating ethnics and stealing their women = white supremacy :feelsclown:

Yout thread has a few bad assumptions.

1 you assume genetically we are all that different.

2 you actually think race exists as a bioloigcal thing.

3 you assume its as simplistic to think off all asians as the same race meanwhile you have tons of different ethnic groups that all usually disagree with each other there isnt a universal han culture
Well, the first assumption is just truth. As for the rest, I agree that race and culture has subjective boundaries, but I think that my point transcends that subjectivity, regardless of where you draw the line of what constitutes a different race or culture, it is obvious that you want to keep things separated on a large scale.

Richard Spencer said it best: “I don’t want the world to be a bunch of individuals shopping at a global market. I want there to be peoples”

imrs.php

Either you let this nigger steal your TV OR you are a nazi
full