Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Funny how sexually succesful normans flex even though history has shown this is dangerous

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
Within the smp, there are many parrallels to class struggles and attitudes. The elites are smart and typically try to conceal their wealth, but ever notice how people who are up and coming or people who are poverty level flex? Like in music videos you see some black kid from the ghetto flexing his wealth on camera? I've noticed this growing up poor. The poor always wanted to flaunt their status, and they always got into petty arguments over it. And you see this with supposed normies and the poverty level trash on inceltears. So quick to mention how much sex they're getting, regardless whether they're harpooning freewhales - "dun currr i has sex hurr durr." It's stupid as fuck to do this. History has shown the elites paid the price with their heads. Hasn't seem to click with normtards yet, but that's the problem with lower classes, and especially the middle class gentry. They flaunt their successes too much and fail to see the damage it can do.

i will join the elite

i will join to elite too

I will also join the elite

I will also join the elite