Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"funny how women get lonely too and don't commit mass murder"

70uikh

>women
>lonely

You wouldn't last a day as an ugly male, sweaty.

Too bad the FBI stops serial killers fast. We need uncle Ted Bundy back.

“Get lonely”

That’s not real loneliness

There’s no such thing as a lonely frmale

Loneliness is physically painful. It’s excruciating . It makes you want to bang your head against walls until you die

Temporarily being the sole occupant of a space does not constitute loneliness. Neither does the weeklong gap in between tall hot guys boyfriends

NEVER having anybody to traverse time with constitutes loneliness.

It’s impossible to be lonely if you have eggs. Someone with eggs is automatically a member of the most valueable group in the world in possession of the most valuable resources: eggs. Everything in a foids life is a manifestation/representation of her value to her species. It’s just not possible to lose at life in any meaningful way if you’re female.

I fucking hate foids. Ive been lonely for 25 out of 25 years because foids are not forgiving of my genetic shortcomings.. things that would be considered trivial if I were female, are social and sexual death sentences because I’m male.. We live in 2 different dimensions and they conflate their meme first world problems with the soul crushing problems we have that make us suicidal. Women are incapable of conceiving of a version of life that isn’t inherently better than death. It doesn’t compute for them .. they only know life as this magical beautiful thing full of happiness and can’t fathom anything less than that... If any girl woke up one day as an average male, shed IMMEDIATELY rope. The dichotomy between experiences of the human condition is comical.

Last edited:
Not because of their superior morality, but because of cowardice.

>women
>lonely

pick one

Not because of their superior morality, but because of cowardice.
Exactly. Most women couldn’t kill someone if they wanted too unless they were completely insane. Most men will easily kill to defend their family and loved ones.

Another factor is women are never really alone. Even ugly women are treated well in public and have men watching out for them.

If a woman is lonely, it's by choice. They have no idea what real lonelliness feels like.

they get chad dick and are not lonely

Oh no, I broke up with my boyfriend and didn't get invited to a party in the last few days, I'm so lonely!!

FFS these lonely foids are sub 6 but only willing to settle for chadlight or higher. That is not the same thing as having literally out of 3.5 billion no foid on planet earth wanting anything to do with you!

women are really just incredibly stupid, unaware and solipsistic

they don't know anything about politics, science, history or business

why the fuck would they know anything about solitude or what rock bottom looks like for males

just tell them to SHUT THE FUCK UP the way you would about anything else

That is funny! Lol!

Being lonely and depressed to a female is when Chad doesn't reply to her text within the hour.