Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Funny when whores hit the wall earlier and earlier

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
So this slut Mckayla is back in the news and holy shit what do people even see in her anymore?
The news article has this photo of this overweight whore (notice how many layers she has to hide her loose skin and cellulite) all over their story and it is god awful to see how far she has fallen. Her plastic duck face. Her nigger lips. Her disgusting makeup. And want to know the best part? She is 25 hahahahahaha
Women in years past used to age with a bit of dignity and class. You'd see women in their 30s and 40s have a semblance of youthfulness in their features. But women in 2021 are all used up and all fake. I bet if she opens her whore mouth a whole bunch of cum would fall out

Mckayla2021

For reference this was her in her prime almost 10 years ago
The fate of all girls after the age of [insert age you agree with]
Mckayla Maroney Leaked The Fappening

Last edited:
Yes, absolutely disgraceful I agree.

(unfastens pants and begins rummaging around)

Lol wat

4th dimensional coping

Teracope if you wouldn’t

Do you seriously call that ugly? There's no way you can say that she's ugly while being an incel.

This post is fucking hilarious

I never even heard of that girl.

GIgacope. Even 500 pound 40 year old foids can get a partner. The second picture has more smv than everyone on incels.co combined.

The idea of "The Wall" is redpill cope.

Cope. She’s attractive in both pics.

GIgacope. Even 500 pound 40 year old foids can get a partner. The second picture has more smv than everyone on incels.co combined.

The idea of "The Wall" is redpill cope.