Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Future ricecel in the making: noodle roastie gets upset her Hapa children look Asian

I will kill her myself

I hope her son goes ER on her (in minecraft).

She's subhuman.

They don't even look Asian. They look like fat Mexicans, as does she.

Why is a old woman on a kids app making videos?

Over AF for the boys, imagining your mom doing shit like this.

Makes me glad for my mom being a total boomer that only uses facebook and not an old ugly rice whore trying to pass as an edgy young noodlewhore.
As if being hapa wasn't enough (getting rejected by both races you're a part of), your mom ends up being a white chasing whore too. :feelskek:

As if being hapa wasn't enough (getting rejected by both races you're a part of), your mom ends up being a white chasing whore too. :feelskek:
Feel for this boys, you can say it's OVER for them since the start.

They got it nearly as bad as curries.
People should send them the link of this forum JFL, they gonna be here in no time lol.

Better to start early cause them you can postmaxx and then get those beautiful rainbow stars.

People should send them the link of this forum JFL, they gonna be here in no time lol.

Better to start early cause them you can postmaxx and then get those beautiful rainbow stars.
I finally got 'em rainbow stars. You know you have it bad when you're at the bottom of the barrel of curry society due to subhuman looks. :(

Jfl she thinks she's a teenager or what?

Imagine having a mom that makes tiktoks

What's with the shitty music and writing with retarded ebonics? Why is this mainstream? How is this reality?

And who the fuck says this about their own kids?

Dumb retard whore, maybe don't breed if your genes are so trash.

Noodlewhores are a special breed of disgusting.

Video got deleted, I am reuploading

clown fucking world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back