Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Future; Universities Filter Out Incels

Warehouse Boy

Warehouse Boy

Banned
-
So, do you remember doing a college visit tour? For me, that's when I decided to avoid college.

Naturally, the tour guide was a blonde perky Stacey. Who only knew social Greek culture, not academics... Tee hee

So my theory is, prospective students will be assigned a tour number, and the Stacey writes up incel. warnings next to your name

If you don't take a tour, you have to submit a pic, and then get declined for a bad personality

College is for beautiful people

Application Rejected, code x87

Last edited:
College is for the chosen ones

1401804458580.jpg

Im only planing going to collage bcs ı want to get tf out of this degenerate city and move to a more peacefull and less populated city like Konya and get a nice motorbike delivery job while living in my relatives house for free.

1401804458580.jpg
Yup. Admissions can vehemently deny discrimination but it doesn't matter. Applying to colleges and being accepted/rejected is a form of discrimination. Application fees weed out so many potential prospects already. Imagine getting rejected for being the wrong ethnic. JFL at schools making a judgment on a person they've never met before purely on a written application alone. Just after reading your name they already know everything they need to. How many of those fuckers get accepted and then flunk out after the 1st year? I think I read somewhere the 1st year drop out rate is about 70% give or take for the average uni in U.S.
Also, massive Jewpill.

Yup. Admissions can vehemently deny discrimination but it doesn't matter. Applying to colleges and being accepted/rejected is a form of discrimination. Application fees weed out so many potential prospects already. Imagine getting rejected for being the wrong ethnic. JFL at schools making a judgment on a person they've never met before purely on a written application alone. Just after reading your name they already know everything they need to. How many of those fuckers get accepted and then flunk out after the 1st year? I think I read somewhere the 1st year drop out rate is about 70% give or take for the average uni in U.S.
Also, massive Jewpill.
You know the best part? The universities say there are too many white people (which they claim by grouping jooz and whites), but who do you think gets fucked over in the name of diversity? That's right that only applies to whites

You know the best part? The universities say there are too many white people (which they claim by grouping jooz and whites), but who do you think gets fucked over in the name of diversity? That's right that only applies to whites

Who will think of the poor cumskins?

4105867 RWBOAIHV 7

Chelsea Clinton, Jenna Bush, Karina Gore, and Ivanka Trump all married New York Jews.

So if Brownstein doesn't snag a blonde goyim at Harvard, he can still get one on the Upper East side

Exactly! My college straight up admitted that they're going to be accepting more Latinos than blacks, whites, asians, etc. within the next decade. By 2030 my college will have chased out almost 90% of the whites. They hide this diversity shit behind the "changing demographics of the area" and the fact that there's gonna be less high schoolers applying to colleges a decade from now because people aren't having as many kids as before. It seems to be the opposite, there aren't nearly as many whites as there should be and it's gonna be even worse a decade from now

Wouldn’t be surprised

Exactly! My college straight up admitted that they're going to be accepting more Latinos than blacks, whites, asians, etc. within the next decade. By 2030 my college will have chased out almost 90% of the whites. They hide this diversity shit behind the "changing demographics of the area" and the fact that there's gonna be less high schoolers applying to colleges a decade from now because people aren't having as many kids as before. It seems to be the opposite, there aren't nearly as many whites as there should be and it's gonna be even worse a decade from now
Imagine being chased out and outbred and told you're too prominent and privileged

1401804458580.jpg
>More blacks than white
>BUT WHITE PRIVELAGES!!!!!!!!!!
Imagine being chased out and outbred and told you're too prominent and privileged
But there are still zero IQ retards who say white genocide is not a thing and/or that jews are not behind it.

>More blacks than white
>BUT WHITE PRIVELAGES!!!!!!!!!!

But there are still zero IQ retards who say white genocide is not a thing and/or that jews are not behind it.
It's also how it works in hollywood. I don't have it anymore but the same type of infographic exists for hollywood

If you exclude jews you realize whites are underrepresented as fuck. But the jooz group themselves with whites to say we need more diversity jfl

It's also how it works in hollywood. I don't have it anymore but the same type of infographic exists for hollywood

If you exclude jews you realize whites are underrepresented as fuck. But the jooz group themselves with whites to say we need more diversity jfl
Oh totally, I never knew it was like that about top tier colleges though. It's a fact, if you are white, you are living on nightmare mode.

evil white man must be eradicated :soy:

1401804458580.jpg

It's funny how the only state that bans affirmative action, Asians mog even the jewish admissions. And now (((California))) wants to repeal AA ban in order to "get more blacks in", but we all really know whose admissions will skyrocket.

The fact that Americans give a fuck about "Greek life", "college athletics", and the "social culture" of their undergraduate experience is part of the reason why higher education in the U.S. is inaccessibly expensive for many poorer Americans compared to higher ed in Europe.

Your university experience shouldn't be about a campus with beautiful landscaping, high-end gym equipment, massive stadiums, luxury dormitories, really nice dining halls, well-funded Greek life, et cetera. I'm not saying that colleges have to be built with prison-style architecture, but at some point, stuff is just excessive.

Last edited:
American colleges are fuckfest residencies

Obama's kid is at Harvard. Malia. I'd pay 20 bucks to see the actual SAT

The fact that Americans give a fuck about "Greek life", "college athletics", and the "social culture" of their undergraduate experience is part of the reason why higher education in the U.S. is inaccessibly expensive for many poorer Americans compared to higher ed in Europe.

Your university experience shouldn't be about a campus with beautiful landscaping, high-end gym equipment, massive stadiums, luxury dormitories, really nice dining halls, well-funded Greek life, et cetera. I'm not saying that colleges have to be built with prison-style architecture, but at some point, stuff is just excessive.

Same reason why colleges are being more like high school other than more people going to them.

What's more there is still a GPA requirement to participate in most sports so the chads there both athletic and academically mog the average incel :feelsrope:

Universities also want to eradicate the blackpill and any truth from campus. So normies and women can just be there and believe in normie stuff and do normie stuff like sports. But get lots of tax money because its 'college'.

I never had to show my pic for college until I actually got in, and they had to take my photo or whatever for their identification system. I bet I would've been rejected if part of the application basis was that I had to send a picture.

I never did a college tour. I toured around it myself and everyone would tell me where to go anyways.

Same reason why colleges are being more like high school other than more people going to them.

What's more there is still a GPA requirement to participate in most sports so the chads there both athletic and academically mog the average incel :feelsrope:

Tbh the academic requirements are a fucking joke
Obama's kid is at Harvard. Malia. I'd pay 20 bucks to see the actual SAT

From what I hear she was an A student at Sidwell Friends so it couldn't have been too bad.