Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Future Whitecel Slaves of Ryo

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
The year is 2025, all White Truecels have been permabanned by @Ryo_Hazuki for """"Cherrypicking"""" and only a select few can't post without personally DMing him a "i'm sorry for being white" message.

4f1f3d0856c3d2cda6721e1cfdeba423
9bba4ea11d84fdb3efc71148e93a088d
Du1 xC5VYAAnfWZ
Lifeline011
Whiteslavery

It's over

So does this effect you ?

Lifefuel for JBWcels.

after adolg fiddler cuisede

lol, context behind those pictures?

Notice the cross around that one cuck's neck?

The Jewish slave religion for the white goyim Christ insanity is most definitely "The Cuckmaker".

Christ insanity= Communism 1.0.

Notice the cross around that one cuck's neck?

The Jewish slave religion for the white goyim Christ insanity is most definitely "The Cuckmaker".

Christ insanity= Communism 1.0.

Jesus was killed by Jews, also sorry not sorry about being white.

lol, context behind those pictures?
Well. I'm not exactly cretin of the context but I'm pretty sure the moral of the story ends with two things. whiteness, and guilt.

it's over for white men.

When will people on here finally get it, and accept, that us whites are the only real truecels?

This is one of the most cucked collections of images I ever seen :feelsmega:

even if all whitecels get banned the media will still say incels are all angry white males

Ryo is mad at whites for them stealing his primitive foids

damn boyo this calls for a good dose of rope

keep crying for him

Europe in the future.

9bba4ea11d84fdb3efc71148e93a088d

I wonder if the blond one would date me.

I personally always get a kick out of it when white guys pretend to be disadvantaged despite being the most universally beloved race of men according to women of every race.

1199px-Percent_of_each_race_that_rates_whites_as_most_attractive_on_OKCupid.PNG

It actually blows my mind that anyone can be that dumb. So it's funny.

What? Being #1 most loved across the board isn't enough? You want 100% scores?

I personally always get a kick out of it when white guys pretend to be disadvantaged despite being the most universally beloved race of men according to women of every race.

I'd reply with a well thought out rebuttal but then i'd get a 20% from Ryo for cherrypicking smh....

I'd reply with a well thought out rebuttal but then i'd get a 20% from Ryo for cherrypicking smh....

That's because if you have to cherrypick to make your argument you don't have an argument. Come back when you have some science that supports your nonsense.

You're fucked in life because you're short Brendio. Everyone out there hates you because you're short. If you were short and curry, your life would only be worse.

Grow 5" and you'll learn what easy mode is, since you're not even ugly when you're not fat. But as it is you will remain incel unless you move locations. eg. To somewhere with short chicks like SEA.

That's because if you have to cherrypick to make your argument you don't have an argument. Come back when you have some science that supports your nonsense.

You're fucked in life because you're short Brendio. Everyone out there hates you because you're short. If you were short and curry, your life would only be worse.

Grow 5" and you'll learn what easy mode is, since you're not even ugly when you're not fat. But as it is you will remain incel unless you move locations. eg. To somewhere with short chicks like SEA.
r u short and curry

I don't know, short ethnics seem to be getting jobs and girls where I live ah but I guess that's "cherrypicking" because select good looking white males are preferred on dating apps, and somehow that's relevant to this situation, even tho they're always sought out by females who are much much much uglier than they are, and when the opposite happens that is almost never the case. I accept my fate for saying forbidden words about L.A and several other peoples experiences in leftist hellholes such as this. There's even been recent tinder experiments where Chad Lites/Chads in L.A are matching with sub 3's 95% of the time.

My problem is my location, lack of money, discrimination because of my race, I admit my height doesn't help, but I have never considered it my worst aspect, or biggest problem, i'd say when I was giga fat that was much more of an issue, especially when there's things such as elevator boots/lifts and such which can increase my height by 4-5 inches.

Gonna be real with you, I think being fat has a much bigger impact on your dating chances than "being white". Your last video with JLP shows you're still a big lad even after the weight loss

He's 5'5" and fat but thinks "being white" is what makes him incel. :feelswhat::dafuckfeels:

Gonna be real with you, I think being fat has a much bigger impact on your dating chances than "being white". Your last video with JLP shows you're still a big lad even after the weight loss
He's 5'5" and fat but thinks "being white" is what makes him incel. :feelswhat::dafuckfeels:
Sure, I think being fat really was detrimental to my looks however...

When I see even shorter, fatter, and sometimes shorter and fatter Mexicans/Blacks with girls kinda makes me question how much of it has to do with my fat and height and how much of it has to do with how much i'm valued in this society as a white person.

Also as I have mentioned on here before Asians who don't live in a community together tend to be pretty terribly aswell, but most DO live in a community together, whites don't, and the Asians who do here, seem to be getting girls just fine, tons of them even thugmaxx, pretty cringe but it's what I see.

Asian Truecels here are typically East Asians and Hapas who are in extreme vast minority who don't live in a community, meanwhile for whites my age in this area, this is the norm aswell, while better looking, taller, and skinnier whites who live in my area report the same exact things I do. Maybe it's just a pure coincidence that every other non white seems to be doing fine regardless of if they're shorter or fatter or economically less well off, but I don't believe in coincidences.

Toadman,

You have a received a 20% warning from Moderation Staff for the post [JBB] brutal BLACKEDpill:

brutal......
Additional comments: Racebait.

You can read the rules here:
Rules, Terminology, and FAQ. | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate
Rules and Terminology Users Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship. Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum. Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions. Rules...
incels.is
incels.is
Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) triggers a temporary ban, while 100% equals a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenshot 1

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
-------------------------------------

Sure, I think being fat really was detrimental to my looks however...

When I see even shorter, fatter, and sometimes shorter and fatter Mexicans/Blacks with girls kinda makes me question how much of it has to do with my fat and height and how much of it has to do with how much i'm valued in this society as a white person.

Also as I have mentioned on here before Asians who don't live in a community together tend to be pretty terribly aswell, but most DO live in a community together, whites don't, and the Asians who do here, seem to be getting girls just fine, tons of them even thugmaxx, pretty cringe but it's what I see.

Asian Truecels here are typically East Asians and Hapas who are in extreme vast minority who don't live in a community, meanwhile for whites my age in this area, this is the norm aswell, while better looking, taller, and skinnier whites who live in my area report the same exact things I do. Maybe it's just a pure coincidence that every other non white seems to be doing fine regardless of if they're shorter or fatter or economically less well off, but I don't believe in coincidences.

Should I move to LA? Maybe I'd ascend there since I'm Brazilian? do you think it could work? I don't mind a 4/10 chicana tbh

Toadman,

You have a received a 20% warning from Moderation Staff for the post [JBB] brutal BLACKEDpill:

Additional comments: Racebait.

You can read the rules here:
Rules, Terminology, and FAQ. | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate
Rules and Terminology Users Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship. Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum. Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions. Rules...
incels.is
incels.is
Note:
Warnings are added to your personal file. A high enough total warning level (60% - 90%) triggers a temporary ban, while 100% equals a permanent ban.

If you have any question, feel free to reply to this PM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 148070
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
-------------------------------------
racebaits me

just be an ugly white manlet broooooo

Funny enough it's all virtue signalling

As lithuanian, I must be so sorry for holocaust who happened, and take shower