Fuuuck these bodycount blackpills are destroying my existence

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

God of Dreams
-
Seriously every girl my age is a fucking whore it seems like.

I keep holding out hope some are at least low count like under 4 but it's starting to seem like all of them are casual about sex.

Fuck it's killing me I'm too faded for this depressing shit

bignose

bignose

incel big nose
-

I keep holding out hope some are at least low count like under 4 but it's starting to seem like all of them are casual about sex.

Fuck it's killing me I'm too faded for this depressing shit
what is your age ?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
Fuck, it's time to rise up. Start building crosses.

Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

Wannabe volcel; Send me your energy \o/
-
Where are you living?
Most out there roasted to hell but still some foids from religious families must be virgin. Hard to find tho sure.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
I was once talking to a Seventh Day Adventist woman and trying to convince her to have sex with me but she said she wouldn't fuck before marriage. I said, "good. I'm proud of you. Don't ever fuck anyone unless you're married" and then I asked her if she considers oral sex as sex and she said no....

That means she's sucking dick! :feelsohgod:

Sadness

Sadness

Remember Sodom and Gomorrah
-
>fiercely anti-religion
>complains about degeneracy

You reap what you sow :feelskek:

nihility

nihility

ldar god
-
I was once talking to a Seventh Day Adventist woman and trying to convince her to have sex with me but she said she wouldn't fuck before marriage. I said, "good. I'm proud of you. Don't ever fuck anyone unless you're married" and then I asked her if she considers oral sex as sex and she said no....

Did she suck yours?

F

Forum_User_2345

Recruit
-

Make sure she isn't just naive and thinks oral means verbal.

Itsover4maymaycels

Itsover4maymaycels

Birdcel Thundercock
-
Don't worry bro, after i learned most foids get body counts in the 100s if not 1000s in no time, it slowly became more and more easy to swallow and now it doesn't even sting anymore, the AWALTpill is a real wake up call when life throws it at your face like a brick.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

God of Dreams
-
My religious bro told me most foids fucked before marriage. This was in the 00s. It's over.:feelsrope:
Fucking long since over
Where are you living?
Germany
are your white ?
Yeah doesn't help though

Fucking lol
>fiercely anti-religion
>complains about degeneracy

You reap what you sow :feelskek:
If you think religion prevents degeneracy you're retarded beyond any hope of help or salvation, goodbye
you're about 10 years too late
Right?
Don't worry bro, after i learned most foids get body counts in the 100s if not 1000s in no time, it slowly became more and more easy to swallow and now it doesn't even sting anymore, the AWALTpill is a real wake up call when life throws it at your face like a brick.
Idk I hope so

Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
Fucking long since over

Germany

Yeah doesn't help though

Fucking lol

If you think religion prevents degeneracy you're retarded beyond any hope of help or salvation, goodbye

Right?

Idk I hope so
religion can prevent degeneracy as long as it is focused on male supremacy and constantly beating foids as often as needed.

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
-
I can't stand it, when I hear about girs my age having multiple partners I want to die that's why I prefer girls who secure chad early and they dont whore around.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Yes that pill hit me hard back then. I'm already 22 how the fuck am I going to find a virgin my age? Or at least with really low bodycount? I don't want to fuck some used up trash

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

God of Dreams
-
Yes that pill hit me hard back then. I'm already 22 how the fuck am I going to find a virgin my age? Or at least with really low bodycount? I don't want to fuck some used up trash
Right???

caffeine455

caffeine455

From Wisdom To Hate
-
landwhale abominations be getting tons of matches on tinder what do you expect, if a girl isn't physically vomit inducing to look at she had at least 5 boyfriends.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
Unfortunately we incels will be lucky if we even get that, considering how are options are nonexistent(just like finding a willing and available female virgin at this age).

Dformedcreature

Dformedcreature

when does the pain end
-
landwhale abominations be getting tons of matches on tinder what do you expect, if a girl isn't physically vomit inducing to look at she had at least 5 boyfriends.
She had at least 5 boyfriends even if she was vomit inducing.

souljeroflove

souljeroflove

Recruit
-
Unfortunately we incels will be lucky if we even get that, considering how are options are nonexistent(just like finding a willing and available female virgin at this age).
Only thing to even hope for is to find a foid who's your looksmatch, by some miracle actually opts for someone who is her looksmatch, and has lived a sheltered life up until then and therefore hasn't been plowed like a farmer's field. But really...good luck with that. Even as I type this I realize that this isn't hope...its just cope. It isn't a situation found in reality.