[Blackpill] Gable Toastee 2020 update, arrested by police on another Tinder date.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
63d 8h 31m
Remember Gable Toastee? in 2014 The Chad whose dad owns an apartment building, he lived in the penthouse of his dads apartment building and would brings 100s of girls back to his penthouse apartment and fuck them. One time a girl (in pic) fell to her death during a drunken sperg out when their tinder fuck date went wrong.

wright-tostee-mtjfq8sgnwzxml68ni2_ct1880x930.jpg

DURING the murder trial he got girlfriend, Chad can be on trial for MURDER, and get a girlfriend.

3B041D4300000578-3998484-image-a-8_1480841578659.jpg

He was eventually acquitted on the murder charge.

22.png

You would think that would be it?

Fast-forward to 2020, and Gable "Chad" Toastee is back in the news again.

Untitled.png

He just can't stop getting Tinder matches, he must have a really amazing personality

Last edited:
manicel

manicel

cya
-
51d 10h 22m
Chad never loses

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
43d 17h 59m
I wish I had a personality like him. How many showers do you think he takes in a day?

Galleo

Galleo

The Beautiful Officer
-
7d 15h 48m
Sick of these obnoxious brutes getting all the females.

Higgscel

Higgscel

Captain
★★
41d 13h 50m
Just be chad and throw women off your balcony pill :chad:

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
36d 20h 19m
Sick world, sick people.

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
★★★★★
17d 8h 30m
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
144d 8h 17m
That Chad worked really hard guys. You can have his life if you work hard enough and improve your personality

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-
8d 19h 27m
I firmly believe if you are a low tier normie of average height you can be chadlite if you plastic surgery maxx for about 50,000 dollars

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
★★★★★
78d 23m
The fact that femoids flock to rich chads BY THE THOUSANDS while we rot alone and are hated by all of society really kills any desire I have for femoids or sex at all. Ectogenesis and waifubots are the only reason for men not to commit suicide and go ER (in NBA 2K11) en masse.

Remember that rich chads are so valued for their one night stand pump and dumps, that their Tinder dates usually know they are fucking waiting in a LITERAL FUCK QUEUE to get a chance to see him. Femoids are literally taking time off of work and rescheduling other appointments to make room for their CHAD APPOINTMENTS. That's how much hypergamy their is in The West.

Femoids are lining up in the THOUSANDS to get pumped by the same chads yet cucks and boomers want to tell us that sex and dating works on some kind of meritocratic system... They even expect average men to betabux these whores when they hit the wall.

Why should men ever support America if a serious war ever happens? Why do men support America's imperialist wars in the Middle East? How is it "based and redpilled" to go the sandlands and kill "raghead mudslimes" who have traditional families and aren't raised by single mothers who got fucked in a group of twenty other foids in some rich chad's penthouse? (((America))) is dropping depleted uranium bombs and killing millions of people around the world so that every single city on earth has a handful of Gable Toastees to literally TAKE EVERYTHING.

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-
8d 19h 27m
See this is the problem when Chad decides to go for low tier beckies these beckies get an inflated sense of self worth that they think they're a stacy. The market is really fucked I can't wait to see the day it all comes crashing down.

horseshoe

horseshoe

Officer
★★★
15d 2h 39m
The fact that femoids flock to rich chads BY THE THOUSANDS while we rot alone and are hated by all of society really kills any desire I have for femoids or sex at all. Ectogenesis and waifubots are the only reason for men not to commit suicide and go ER (in NBA 2K11) en masse.

Remember that rich chads are so valued for their one night stand pump and dumps, that their Tinder dates usually know they are fucking waiting in a LITERAL FUCK QUEUE to get a chance to see him. Femoids are literally taking time off of work and rescheduling other appointments to make room for their CHAD APPOINTMENTS. That's how much hypergamy their is in The West.

Femoids are lining up in the THOUSANDS to get pumped by the same chads yet cucks and boomers want to tell us that sex and dating works on some kind of meritocratic system... They even expect average men to betabux these whores when they hit the wall.

Why should men ever support America if a serious war ever happens? Why do men support America's imperialist wars in the Middle East? How is it "based and redpilled" to go the sandlands and kill "raghead mudslimes" who have traditional families and aren't raised by single mothers who got fucked in a group of twenty other foids in some rich chad's penthouse? (((America))) is dropping depleted uranium bombs and killing millions of people around the world so that every single city on earth has a handful of Gable Toastees to literally TAKE EVERYTHING.
Kardashev scale type 3 civilisation IQ

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

★★★★★
78d 23m
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
63d 8h 31m
IT won’t touch this

F

Forum_User_2345

Veteran
★★★★★
26d 14h 39m
The blonde foid looks like his mom.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Former Wagecuck. Now NEET master race...for now
59d 17h 32m
Remember Gable Toastee? in 2014 The Chad whose dad owns an apartment building, he lived in the penthouse of his dads apartment building and would brings 100s of girls back to his penthouse apartment and fuck them. One time a girl (in pic) fell to her death during a drunken sperg out when their tinder fuck date went wrong.

View attachment 189817

DURING the murder trial he got girlfriend, Chad can be on trial for MURDER, and get a girlfriend.

View attachment 189819

He was eventually acquitted on the murder charge.

View attachment 189820

You would think that would be it?

Fast-forward to 2020, and Gable "Chad" Toastee is back in the news again.

View attachment 189828

He just can't stop getting Tinder matches, he must have a really amazing personality
Daily reminder when he goes to court, all the foids on the jury will declare him innocent

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
★★★★
20d 14h 34m
Femoids are literally taking time off of work and rescheduling other appointments to make room for their CHAD APPOINTMENTS.
Shit man, it truly is over

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
31d 8h 28m
How tall is he? Again another tall white above average guy who has a history of violence still gets laid easily

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

DESTROY ALL NORMIES
★★★
33d 7h 1m
i just wish i could have an amazing personality like him and treat queens like they deserve to be treated, he obviously showers and gets a haircut 4 times a day and has interesting hobbies, thats why he gets all these women

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
63d 8h 31m
S

ShyManlet

Veteran
★★★
14d 20h 58m
Does the news say he fucked HUNDREDS of foid? or are you just making that up
In the first pic he looks like hi tier normie tbh, not chad
Just above average, fortunately he's 6'3 otherwise he wont score like that

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
63d 8h 31m
Does the news say he fucked HUNDREDS of foid? or are you just making that up
In the first pic he looks like hi tier normie tbh, not chad
Just above average, fortunately he's 6'3 otherwise he wont score like that
'You're looking pretty spankable': Revealed - the sordid online world of Gable Tostee, the private-school lothario who boasted of 260 Tinder conquests before he met tragic Warriena Wright

PPEcel

PPEcel

不是聯邦調查局人員
★★★★★
68d 21h 19m
Excellent personality.

S

ShyManlet

Veteran
★★★
14d 20h 58m
'You're looking pretty spankable': Revealed - the sordid online world of Gable Tostee, the private-school lothario who boasted of 260 Tinder conquests before he met tragic Warriena Wright
I hate the tallfag so much, a man who fucked 100s of foids iseven more accomplished than a billionaire TBH :lul: :woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope:
I hate the tallfag so much, a man who fucked 100s of foids iseven more accomplished than a billionaire TBH :lul: :woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope:
ITS HIS HEIGHT
hes just a hi tier normie otherwise
I wanna kms :lul: :lul: :lul: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsrope::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::musicfeels::musicfeels::feelsautistic:
260!!??? :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsgah: fucking fdghhhh kill myself :reeeeee::reeeeee::lul::lul::lul:
Where is the gun emoji ???!?:lul::woke::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsgah::feelsohgod:

Last edited:
masterwizard

masterwizard

Commander
★★★★★
6d 10h 17m
Note his teeth and physique - even guys like this are looksmaxxing extensively. And he is a 6'3 white guy with a solid jaw.

H

HidekiTojota

im done i’m finished
-
107d 22h 18m
Listen inkwels you must understand that he has a great personality that overshadows his murders!

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
31d 8h 28m
Excellent personality.
6'3 and white. thats all you need, decent face helps although any ethnic foid will want to fuck any tall white guy
Note his teeth and physique - even guys like this are looksmaxxing extensively. And he is a 6'3 white guy with a solid jaw.
his physique isnt even impressive. hes just tall with a decent frame.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
111d 12h 33m
Personality outshines again

R

randomguy1235

Veteran
★★★
27d 23h 16m
The fact that femoids flock to rich chads BY THE THOUSANDS while we rot alone and are hated by all of society really kills any desire I have for femoids or sex at all. Ectogenesis and waifubots are the only reason for men not to commit suicide
High IQ. That and the likelyhood that we'll achieve negligible cellular senescence (stop/reverse aging) within our lifetime is why I drudge along in this clown world. Everyone here should be trying to moneymax ASAP

JFL at dying for any country and their psychopathic government elite, let alone for (((le 56% burgerland))). "Oh no, those evil Izlams are not letting women fuck Chad and cuck their husbands, we need to free them from teh misogyny11!!!" We're surrounded by fucking faggots and low IQ scum

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
★★★
12d 9h 52m
Chad never loses
I don't see this as a victory. He's retarded and gonna end up in jail for his extreme narcissism and low IQ, where hopefully Tyrone will use his ass.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr Wageslave virgin
★★★★★
21d 19h 42m
funny what happened to foids personality detector, i thought they can detect " creepy" men?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
63d 8h 31m
I don't see this as a victory. He's retarded and gonna end up in jail for his extreme narcissism and low IQ, where hopefully Tyrone will use his ass.
Untitled.png

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
24d 17h 24m
goddamn fucking tallfag cunt. hope he gets convicted of something and based prisoncels shank him in the taint

fucking tallfag cunt
Fuck this height obsessed society. Ogre looking tall fags get literal model looking women just because their leg bones are LONGER??? What kind of dumbass bullshit is that

How can femasites be so fucking STUPID to not realize this is not the cavemen days and you dont need a 2 metre tall man to protect you against fucking TIGERS or WILD BOARS?

OMG fucking INFURIATING

Why are these bitches going straight to his house for "MUH DRINKS" ???

But they are always like "not here for hookups", "swipe left for hookups". Why dont they expect CHAD to take them on a date or whatever but go straight to his house before even meeting him??? I dont get how are there not more tinder deaths because of this. How fucking stupid is a woman to go to some strangers house just to have his sex organ stuck inside of her? Complete degeneracy!!!

And this fucking miscer cunt "i had a sloot come over for drinks", fucking cocky cunt needs eye cancer to peg him down a notch. 260 "sloots" fuck this SHIT

Last edited:
Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

★★★★★
78d 23m
JFL at dying for any country and their psychopathic government elite, let alone for (((le 56% burgerland))). "Oh no, those evil Izlams are not letting women fuck Chad and cuck their husbands, we need to free them from teh misogyny11!!!" We're surrounded by fucking faggots and low IQ scum
Exactly, most people see the police and military as "men in uniform"... I see them for what they really are, the armed branch of feminism. Cuckolding enforced at the barrel of a gun. It's a shame because their ratio of chad to normie to incel in the police and military is the same as it is everywhere else life...that means a majority of them are literally using violence their fellow sub8 males.

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★
18d 4h 17m
Women would rather be killed by chad then be touched by an incel. This is no exageration.