Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gable Toastee 2020 update, arrested by police on another Tinder date.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Remember Gable Toastee? in 2014 The Chad whose dad owns an apartment building, he lived in the penthouse of his dads apartment building and would brings 100s of girls back to his penthouse apartment and fuck them. One time a girl (in pic) fell to her death during a drunken sperg out when their tinder fuck date went wrong.

Wright tostee mtjfq8sgnwzxml68ni2 ct1880x930

DURING the murder trial he got girlfriend, Chad can be on trial for MURDER, and get a girlfriend.

3B041D4300000578 3998484 image a 8 1480841578659

He was eventually acquitted on the murder charge.

You would think that would be it?

Fast-forward to 2020, and Gable "Chad" Toastee is back in the news again.

Untitled

He just can't stop getting Tinder matches, he must have a really amazing personality

Last edited:
Chad never loses

I wish I had a personality like him. How many showers do you think he takes in a day?

Sick of these obnoxious brutes getting all the females.

Just be chad and throw women off your balcony pill :chad:

Sick world, sick people.

That Chad worked really hard guys. You can have his life if you work hard enough and improve your personality

I firmly believe if you are a low tier normie of average height you can be chadlite if you plastic surgery maxx for about 50,000 dollars

The fact that femoids flock to rich chads BY THE THOUSANDS while we rot alone and are hated by all of society really kills any desire I have for femoids or sex at all. Ectogenesis and waifubots are the only reason for men not to commit suicide and go ER (in NBA 2K11) en masse.

Remember that rich chads are so valued for their one night stand pump and dumps, that their Tinder dates usually know they are fucking waiting in a LITERAL FUCK QUEUE to get a chance to see him. Femoids are literally taking time off of work and rescheduling other appointments to make room for their CHAD APPOINTMENTS. That's how much hypergamy their is in The West.

Femoids are lining up in the THOUSANDS to get pumped by the same chads yet cucks and boomers want to tell us that sex and dating works on some kind of meritocratic system... They even expect average men to betabux these whores when they hit the wall.

Why should men ever support America if a serious war ever happens? Why do men support America's imperialist wars in the Middle East? How is it "based and redpilled" to go the sandlands and kill "raghead mudslimes" who have traditional families and aren't raised by single mothers who got fucked in a group of twenty other foids in some rich chad's penthouse? (((America))) is dropping depleted uranium bombs and killing millions of people around the world so that every single city on earth has a handful of Gable Toastees to literally TAKE EVERYTHING.

See this is the problem when Chad decides to go for low tier beckies these beckies get an inflated sense of self worth that they think they're a stacy. The market is really fucked I can't wait to see the day it all comes crashing down.

The fact that femoids flock to rich chads BY THE THOUSANDS while we rot alone and are hated by all of society really kills any desire I have for femoids or sex at all. Ectogenesis and waifubots are the only reason for men not to commit suicide and go ER (in NBA 2K11) en masse.

Remember that rich chads are so valued for their one night stand pump and dumps, that their Tinder dates usually know they are fucking waiting in a LITERAL FUCK QUEUE to get a chance to see him. Femoids are literally taking time off of work and rescheduling other appointments to make room for their CHAD APPOINTMENTS. That's how much hypergamy their is in The West.

Femoids are lining up in the THOUSANDS to get pumped by the same chads yet cucks and boomers want to tell us that sex and dating works on some kind of meritocratic system... They even expect average men to betabux these whores when they hit the wall.

Why should men ever support America if a serious war ever happens? Why do men support America's imperialist wars in the Middle East? How is it "based and redpilled" to go the sandlands and kill "raghead mudslimes" who have traditional families and aren't raised by single mothers who got fucked in a group of twenty other foids in some rich chad's penthouse? (((America))) is dropping depleted uranium bombs and killing millions of people around the world so that every single city on earth has a handful of Gable Toastees to literally TAKE EVERYTHING.

Kardashev scale type 3 civilisation IQ

IT won’t touch this

The blonde foid looks like his mom.

Remember Gable Toastee? in 2014 The Chad whose dad owns an apartment building, he lived in the penthouse of his dads apartment building and would brings 100s of girls back to his penthouse apartment and fuck them. One time a girl (in pic) fell to her death during a drunken sperg out when their tinder fuck date went wrong.

View attachment 189817

DURING the murder trial he got girlfriend, Chad can be on trial for MURDER, and get a girlfriend.

View attachment 189819

He was eventually acquitted on the murder charge.

View attachment 189820

You would think that would be it?

Fast-forward to 2020, and Gable "Chad" Toastee is back in the news again.

View attachment 189828

He just can't stop getting Tinder matches, he must have a really amazing personality
Daily reminder when he goes to court, all the foids on the jury will declare him innocent

How tall is he? Again another tall white above average guy who has a history of violence still gets laid easily

i just wish i could have an amazing personality like him and treat queens like they deserve to be treated, he obviously showers and gets a haircut 4 times a day and has interesting hobbies, thats why he gets all these women

Does the news say he fucked HUNDREDS of foid? or are you just making that up
In the first pic he looks like hi tier normie tbh, not chad
Just above average, fortunately he's 6'3 otherwise he wont score like that

Does the news say he fucked HUNDREDS of foid? or are you just making that up
In the first pic he looks like hi tier normie tbh, not chad
Just above average, fortunately he's 6'3 otherwise he wont score like that

'You're looking pretty spankable': Revealed - the sordid online world of Gable Tostee, the private-school lothario who boasted of 260 Tinder conquests before he met tragic Warriena Wright

Excellent personality.

'You're looking pretty spankable': Revealed - the sordid online world of Gable Tostee, the private-school lothario who boasted of 260 Tinder conquests before he met tragic Warriena Wright
I hate the tallfag so much, a man who fucked 100s of foids iseven more accomplished than a billionaire TBH :lul: :woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope:
I hate the tallfag so much, a man who fucked 100s of foids iseven more accomplished than a billionaire TBH :lul: :woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope:
ITS HIS HEIGHT
hes just a hi tier normie otherwise
I wanna kms :lul: :lul: :lul: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsrope::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsautistic:
260!!??? :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsgah: fucking fdghhhh kill myself :reeeeee::reeeeee::lul::lul::lul:
Where is the gun emoji ???!?:lul::woke::woke::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsgah::feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Note his teeth and physique - even guys like this are looksmaxxing extensively. And he is a 6'3 white guy with a solid jaw.

Listen inkwels you must understand that he has a great personality that overshadows his murders!

Excellent personality.
6'3 and white. thats all you need, decent face helps although any ethnic foid will want to fuck any tall white guy
Note his teeth and physique - even guys like this are looksmaxxing extensively. And he is a 6'3 white guy with a solid jaw.
his physique isnt even impressive. hes just tall with a decent frame.

Personality outshines again

The fact that femoids flock to rich chads BY THE THOUSANDS while we rot alone and are hated by all of society really kills any desire I have for femoids or sex at all. Ectogenesis and waifubots are the only reason for men not to commit suicide
High IQ. That and the likelyhood that we'll achieve negligible cellular senescence (stop/reverse aging) within our lifetime is why I drudge along in this clown world. Everyone here should be trying to moneymax ASAP

JFL at dying for any country and their psychopathic government elite, let alone for (((le 56% burgerland))). "Oh no, those evil Izlams are not letting women fuck Chad and cuck their husbands, we need to free them from teh misogyny11!!!" We're surrounded by fucking faggots and low IQ scum

Chad never loses
I don't see this as a victory. He's retarded and gonna end up in jail for his extreme narcissism and low IQ, where hopefully Tyrone will use his ass.

funny what happened to foids personality detector, i thought they can detect " creepy" men?

I don't see this as a victory. He's retarded and gonna end up in jail for his extreme narcissism and low IQ, where hopefully Tyrone will use his ass.

Untitled

goddamn fucking tallfag cunt. hope he gets convicted of something and based prisoncels shank him in the taint

fucking tallfag cunt
Fuck this height obsessed society. Ogre looking tall fags get literal model looking women just because their leg bones are LONGER??? What kind of dumbass bullshit is that

How can femasites be so fucking STUPID to not realize this is not the cavemen days and you dont need a 2 metre tall man to protect you against fucking TIGERS or WILD BOARS?

OMG fucking INFURIATING

Why are these bitches going straight to his house for "MUH DRINKS" ???

But they are always like "not here for hookups", "swipe left for hookups". Why dont they expect CHAD to take them on a date or whatever but go straight to his house before even meeting him??? I dont get how are there not more tinder deaths because of this. How fucking stupid is a woman to go to some strangers house just to have his sex organ stuck inside of her? Complete degeneracy!!!

And this fucking miscer cunt "i had a sloot come over for drinks", fucking cocky cunt needs eye cancer to peg him down a notch. 260 "sloots" fuck this SHIT

Last edited:
JFL at dying for any country and their psychopathic government elite, let alone for (((le 56% burgerland))). "Oh no, those evil Izlams are not letting women fuck Chad and cuck their husbands, we need to free them from teh misogyny11!!!" We're surrounded by fucking faggots and low IQ scum
Exactly, most people see the police and military as "men in uniform"... I see them for what they really are, the armed branch of feminism. Cuckolding enforced at the barrel of a gun. It's a shame because their ratio of chad to normie to incel in the police and military is the same as it is everywhere else life...that means a majority of them are literally using violence their fellow sub8 males.

Women would rather be killed by chad then be touched by an incel. This is no exageration.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back