Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Galleo for moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galleo

Galleo

The Beautiful Officer
-
Galleo qualifies since he is: high iq, confident, sweet, charming, creative, strong, independent, sophisticated, talented and beautiful. Not to mention a saint. Besides, the staff is never around anyway, but Galleo will be committed to this site and everyone on it. :feelsokman:

So what are you waiting for. Appoint Galleo as mod tbh.

>joined friday

:lul: good luck they wont even let me be mod and ive been on here for more than a year.

Don't ban me if you are.

Watch serge mod him for a day as a joke :feelskek:

@BummerDrummer for mod tbh

Galleo posts are cringe

ngl referring to yourself in third person is kind of cringe.

Probably after you ascend , Imagine a greycel mod

Galleo for perma ban within the month I predict.

Bit the real question is: are you a jew?
full

>joined friday

:lul: good luck they wont even let me be mod and ive been on here for more than a year.
You haven’t sucked enough cock to be a mod, ded srs.

there is only one way to become a mod

th

you know how the industry work buddy boyo:feelshehe:
Galleo would rather change avi before that happens. And let's be honest, the mods should be the ones sucking Galleo's dick to get him to join them.

Galleo would rather change avi before that happens. And let's be honest, the mods should be the ones sucking Galleo's dick to get him to join them.
do not change your avi ever. it is beautiful. like you.

if they hire another mod it would probably be @BrendioEEE
>Hiring someone with a 70%
Too many people on the mod team hate me for various reasons, I probably had a chance to get on the mod team several months to a year ago, but it all went wrong when there was some discord drama on the Incel discord, and then there's the whole Ryo hating me for talking about Reverse hypergamy, another person I can't remember hating me for necroposting, PRETTY sure WithoutMe hates me too considering he gave me a 60% for posting The Forbidden One, I don't think Master or Serge hates me but they probably think i'm extremely bad optics, if I was to guess Serge probably slightly dislikes me or is not fond of me rather than outright hating me like some of the others.

Basically its over for me. I also disagree with various rules, or rather how they're enforced.

No because he always writes in bold for some reason

oh i get it now, btw where is the video you were talking about ?didn't see it on your youtube channel
Delayed for a week if not more because of edits i'm being forced to make, not my own choice.

They want to belong or something, but they don't realize they only get hated more that way.
Hating them gives them the attention they want, it’s all part of the plan. :feelsthink:

This joke again :feelsugh:

If this larp account makes it to red name, I'll be impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.