Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gambler is truly the biggest postmaxxer this site has ever seen

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel

got banned multiple times for longer periods yet managed to get 8k posts in 6 months(less than 3 months if we don't count the time he was banned )

+ he had multiple alts back then

what a gigachad

Imagine if he wasn't banned

Would he have over 80k posts?

8k divided by 90 is only 88 tbf

But he got banned in the end over for chadcels tbh

I still remember the good old days on r/incels with gambler always spamming random things

His postmaxxing and level of autism defies the laws of physics

What's he up to these days?

@pp183 mogs him in postmaxxing :feelstrash:

@pp183 mogs him in postmaxxing :feelstrash:

8k divided by 90 is only 88 tbf

you have to take the circumstances into consideration. I remember, back then there were not many users, fewer threads, fewer posts to quote etc. Furthermore, admins were harsher with postsmaxxers as the postmaxxers stood out in such small userbases. Here you can afford postmaxxing without getting banned.

Only 2017cels can relate, they are all dead now anyway.

Last edited:
you have to take the circumstances into consideration. I remember, back then there were not many users, fewer threads, fewer posts to quote etc. Furthermore, admins were harsher with postsmaxxers as the postmaxxers stood out in such a small userbase. Here you can afford postmaxxing without getting banned.

Only 2017cels can relate, they are all dead now anyway.
Ya but @pp183 made 6 k post in one day. He is crazy at postmaxxing

Nah @needsolution is the biggest postmaxxer this site has ever seen. And i honestly doubt anybody will surpass him in that regard.

Ya but @pp183 made 6 k post in one day. He is crazy at postmaxxing

he is not consistent tho (50% of his total posts were made in 1 day JFL?). I only admire those who postmaxx for a longer time as it is harder.
With my fast typing skills, I could also get to 10k in a few days without problems, but after a certain time, it gets boring.

Nah @needsolution is the biggest postmaxxer this site has ever seen. And i honestly doubt anybody will surpass him in that regard.
tbh why did he get banned?

postmaxxing on incel.co in 2018,2019,2020 is easier than in 2017. More threads to reply to, more posts, etc

he is not consistent tho (50% of his total posts were made in 1 day JFL?). I only admire those who postmaxx for a longer time as it is harder.
With my fast typing skills, I could also get to 10k in a few days without problems, but after a certain time, it gets boring.
U r a slow typer :dafuckfeels: 150 is average

@Insomniac and @Michael15651 have a larger post count than he does.

I think both cuyen and needsolution had higher post rates. I remember cuyen said he pulled 300 posts a day when he tried. There were plenty of postmaxxers that got 5k in a month tbh.

View attachment 192738

got banned multiple times for longer periods yet managed to get 8k posts in 6 months(less than 3 months if we don't count the time he was banned )

+ he had multiple alts back then

what a gigachad

Imagine if he wasn't banned

Would he have over 80k posts?
Do you think he is posting here under some other alias?

August.

Ya he is crazy <.<

there are 60 seconds per minute, 60 minutes per hour, 24 hours per day. that's 86,400 seconds a day.

86,400/6,000 = 14.4. that's a post every 14.4 seconds, jesus christ

there are 60 seconds per minute, 60 minutes per hour, 24 hours per day. that's 86,400 seconds a day.

86,400/6,000 = 14.4. that's a post every 14.4 seconds, jesus christ
thats the power of being a 6 foot 4 bbc :cryfeels:

Do you think he is posting here under some other alias?

No. His posting style is very unique. People would know that it was him, the way he posts was way too autistic. He got already banned from multiple alts (back when it was easier to join the site, no applying needed).
No chance for gambler, the ultra alpha mod team, leaded by the one and only: knajjd, would ban him immediately.

No. His posting style is very unique. People would know that it was him, the way he posts was way too autistic. He got already banned from multiple alts (back when it was easier to join the site, no applying needed).
No chance for gambler, the ultra alpha mod team, leaded by the one and only: knajjd, would ban him immediately.
Knajjd has a chad face.

Chadsolution and Ritalincel post mog him.

I hope he hasn't roped :cryfeels:

But he is dead now, so I dont care