Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Game Developer's Boyfriend Calls Transexuals "Not Women" And Then Discounts Game 41%, The Suicide Rate of Transexuals

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-

The bundle with soundtrack is discounted 41%.

Wow, someone who cares more about stating the obvious than money.
A rarity these days.

Usually gamedevs are cucked, hats off to this guy.

IT trannies are seething

It says it’s 35% off, not 41%.

The game itself looks pretty good, guess I’ll have to check out some footage on YouTube or something

That's not her boyfriend its her girlfriend actually, she's a lesbian

It says it’s 35% off, not 41%.

The game itself looks pretty good, guess I’ll have to check out some footage on YouTube or something
Buy HEARTBEAT + Soundtrack
-42%

new form of viral marketing? Get attention even if negative to sell copies to people who agree with your stance

Stupid joker movie has military on edge of incels, who cares if they ruin a few lives and upset people at least more people will buy tickets for this stupid over hyped pile of trash

There's no boyfriend. This game dev is a lesbian,
"I'm les. I don't want your dick."

new form of viral marketing? Get attention even if negative to sell copies to people who agree with your stance

Stupid joker movie has military on edge of incels, who cares if they ruin a few lives and upset people at least more people will buy tickets for this stupid over hyped pile of trash

There's no boyfriend. This game dev is a lesbian,
"I'm les. I don't want your dick."
I regret posting it now, should have read the full article tbh. Anyway, still pretty funny.

Based and high IQ

This is not based. The developer and her girlfriend are foids. The foids who talk shit about trans people are absolute turbovictims. Everyone is out to oppress them. Credit to @mental_out for that word

I find it hilarious how modern gayyyming now has to be associated with transgender freaks.
Retro-Gaming has none of this, it remains pure, fun and most of all uncucked.

I regret posting it now, should have read the full article tbh. Anyway, still pretty funny.

Cunts like that would say something like "you're just angry cuz u can't fuck us." MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY BITCH

The game dev is a lesbian. If it was a straight man steam would've banned him by now for this.

wow so based, scapegoating trans women who face all shorts of discriminations for the issues america has. I bet this guy has some balls to do something absolutely nobody else has ever dared to do before him!

I find it hilarious how modern gayyyming now has to be associated with transgender freaks.
Retro-Gaming has none of this, it remains pure, fun and most of all uncucked.
modern gaymming is a joke.

This is not based. The developer and her girlfriend are foids. The foids who talk shit about trans people are absolute turbovictims. Everyone is out to oppress them. Credit to @mental_out for that word
Most females completely support the degeneracy of trannies, so it's at least good that some foids have enough common sense to see them for what they are.

Most females completely support the degeneracy of trannies, so it's at least good that some foids have enough common sense to see them for what they are.
The only females i see going into friction with these trannies are the feminists, especially when debating whether trannies should use female public bathrooms, etc. It’s funny to watch them get entangle into a civil war of their own retardedness

Based. But his career has been ruined unfortunately

Why is the gaming comunity so fucked up,especially on social media and small dev company stuff? I don't want to associate myself with it because there's always drama and shit going on.

thought it was about gamedevcel first lol

Holy shit based

You'd be surprised, many women pretend to support it but get cold feet the moment a transwoman uses the same bathroom or changing room as them.

Why is the gaming comunity so fucked up,especially on social media and small dev company stuff? I don't want to associate myself with it because there's always drama and shit going on.

It's mostly kids who grew up in the 2000s who are game developers now. They don't know how to code or programme, they usually buy an "engine" or just use one that is free to make their game. In other words, modern game developers are brainlets that can't really code. They are not computer scientists or "nerds".

Coding in itself required some degree of introvertism especially in older times when hardware was severely limited, you couldn't put everything in a game so you had to choose and make your content carefully or be extremely ingenious and invent new algorithms/data structures. There also wasn't any time or place or money for SJW trash.

Creating a game nowadays is mostly a joke, the bar is incredibly low.

that JRPG looks bretty gud

The dev is a femnazi dyke tho and the game is furfaggotry

All this LGBTQWXYZ infighting is worthy of some keks tho

Some faggots discriminate against one another. I've noticed that some lesbians tend to be very outspoken against gays and tranfreaks.

Some faggots discriminate against one another. I've noticed that some lesbians tend to be very outspoken against gays and tranfreaks.
its probably because they are trying to hide their own degeneracy. Dykes never mention how they have high amounts of domestic abuse and collegelesbians who basically admit that most dykes are LARPing straight women who just sleep with women because they are waiting for Chad. I find the types that shit on other fags do so to seem more "normal"

She's a female so she's probably just mad trannies are winning the opression olympics. If she were a guy I'd look into the game but it's a hard pass as of right now.

Based lesbians blowing tranny copers the fuck out

Based lesbian. Isn't it BC a shitton of trannies were ugly men who used Tran movement to force ppl to have sex with them, or they cry transphobe and ruin the persons career?

You'd be surprised, many women pretend to support it but get cold feet the moment a transwoman uses the same bathroom or changing room as them.
We had a story in the UK of a tranny gaining the right to be put in a womans prison, and it went on to rape the other prisoners. I don't think women mind sitting on the same toilet seat as trannys, they're scared of getting raped by 'em