Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Game of Thrones ending (SPOILERS)

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Stacy Tyrant Dany dies :D

She had it coming.

soy of reddit

now spoil it for cucks

Im just glad it is over. IT was really good during seasons1-4, but then the quality gradually declined and we ended up with the shitshow that was season 8. It was obvious Dany had to die after S8E5 so her death wasn't a surprise to me.

The happy endings for everyone else was bullshit, though. Bittersweet ending my asshole. Fuck D&D.

Last edited:
Im just glad it is over. IT was really good during seasons1-4, but then the quality gradually declined and we ended up with the shitshow that was season 8. It was obvious Dan y had to die after S8E5 so her death wasn't a surprise.

The happy endings for everyone else was bullshit, though. Bittersweet ending my asshole. Fuck D&D.

Part of the reason the writing quality went down is because D&D didn't have any more books to base the series off of.

Even though the writing was meh in later seasons, I still think the show is great.

Part of the reason the writing quality went down is because D&D didn't have any more books to base the series off of.

Even though the writing was meh in later seasons, I still think the show is great.
Soy. :soy:

Dany gets killed by Jon.
Bran is King.
Drogon flys back to his home planet
Arya goes west of Westeros bact to her home planet.
Dothraki and Unsullied are fine and got an island
Sansa is queen of the north.
Jon goes north of the wall with Tormond and Ghost and the freefolk

lame season lame ending.
This show is lame.

This show is lame.
This, I don't understand how fantasy dragons show is so popular with the lowest common denominator normal

Well, I think seasons 5-6 were decent despite some blatant problems due to them catering to the common denominator after the show got extremely popular. I won't go into details but I am going to mention the bullshit Arya circlejerk among casual fans. That stupid girl should've died after the waif stabbed her. Instead she managed to best the woman who taught her everything she knew while being grievously wounded. Then Arya spends the rest of the series being a stupid ass superhero who has no rival. This girl spent a year or two at the most getting trained and now she is the best fighter in all of westeros? Give me a fucking break.

I only thought Season 7 was okay because I had the hope that Season 8 was going to fix the problems in that season. But nope, D&D dropped the ball on that. Season 8 ended being the worst season, which in turn made Season 7 the second worst. It is obvious that D&D stopped giving a shit and just wanted to wrap things. GRRM said he wanted something like 12 seasons for the show, but I think it could've been done with 8 seasons, but with the final two seasons would have ten episodes each. Season 7 should've ended the white walker storyline and season 8 would wrap the story up at king's landing. But what we got instead was a rushed mess full of stupid ass fanservice. Season 8 literally felt like some story written by a highschool student who needed to include specific plot points in the script. There was no buildup to any significant events, they just happened. Dany is supposed to burn down the city? Fuck it, let it happen. Who cares about her motivations, right? D&D simply telling us how the story ended would be jsut as satisfying as what what we got and it would've saved everyone money and time.

What I do not understand is why D&D insisted on rushing the conclusion of this story? They could've easily earned more money by selling off the rights to some other directors that would be willing to spend the time to give a proper ending to this TV series. The acting, cinematography, and music is still phenomenal but the writing by D&D is what absolutely crippled these final two seasons. Everyone was willing to put in the effort except for the ones who ran the show. So disappointing.

Last edited:
I'm just glad Bronn gets his castle. He played the Game the smart way. Keep your head down. Now he's Secretary of Money.

Bran got the iron throne?

Bran got the iron throne?
Dany gets killed by Jon.
Bran is King.
Drogon flys back to his home planet
Arya goes west of Westeros bact to her home planet.
Dothraki and Unsullied are fine and got an island
Sansa is queen of the north.
Jon goes north of the wall with Tormond and Ghost and the freefolk

Bran is King.
Bran Stark, the first of his name; Lord of the Seven Flashbacks; King of the Wheelchairs, the Crutches, and the Crippled Men; Protector of the Royal Virginity.

Bran Stark, the first of his name; Lord of the Seven Flashbacks; King of the Wheelchairs, the Crutches, and the Crippled Men; Protector of the Royal Virginity.
Its officially "Bran The Broken" actually

Its officially "Bran The Broken" actually
Epithets aren't official titles. King Richard III wouldn't have been called "the Lionhearted" in any royal decree, for example. Otherwise, things would get pretty awkward for rulers with unfortunate nicknames like "the Bald" or "the Fat".

Epithets aren't official titles. King Richard III wouldn't have been called "the Lionhearted" in any royal decree, for example. Otherwise, things would get pretty awkward for rulers with unfortunate nicknames like "the Bald" or "the Fat".
Fair. I'm real high n drunk

:feelskek:

I thought dorgon flying off to nowhere was so fucking dumb. Hid death would've been better closure.
Right xD he just picked Danys body up like wtf and then Brans like "maybe I can find him" smiles then they wheel him away never to be seen again

Drogon disappears Jesus the only “character” I gave a shit about

Decent ending to an otherwise weak season, mentally unstable bitch queen got what she deserved (two queens actually). End of story.

Also unintentional blackpill: once women are in rule, order disintegrates into chaos.

GoTcels might as well start ordering soy lattes.

Ill admit GoT books and early show was decent. Now its soylent maximized. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelskek::soy::feelskek::soy::feelskek::soy::feelskek:

Ill admit GoT books and early show was decent. Now its soylent maximized. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelskek::soy::feelskek::soy::feelskek::soy::feelskek:

George R. R. Martin isn't soy? I'm no judge on what is and isn't soy, but here's what I do know: We will never get those other books because he's gone Hollywood. He's more interested not just in the Game of Thrones prequel shows that will be made, but helping other HBO shows get made. Specifically an adaptation of "Who Fears Death" by Nnedi Okorafor, described as "speculative fiction dealing with race and ethnicity." It's a story about a bunch of white people oppressing a bunch of black people. A white guy named Daib rapes a black woman and produces a rape baby named Onyesonwu. Now Onyesonwu must go on a quest to defeat Daib.

That's George R. R. Martin's current obsession right now. That story.

EDIT: Najeeba. The mom/rape victim is Najeeba. But keep an eye out for it, HBO will 100% pimp this new show because Martin is working on it with Okorafor.

George R. R. Martin isn't soy? I'm no judge on what is and isn't soy, but here's what I do know: We will never get those other books because he's gone Hollywood. He's more interested not just in the Game of Thrones prequel shows that will be made, but helping other HBO shows get made. Specifically an adaptation of "Who Fears Death" by Nnedi Okorafor, described as "speculative fiction dealing with race and ethnicity." It's a story about a bunch of white people oppressing a bunch of black people. A white guy named Daib rapes a black woman and produces a rape baby named Onyesonwu. Now Onyesonwu must go on a quest to defeat Daib.

That's George R. R. Martin's current obsession right now. That story.

EDIT: Najeeba. The mom/rape victim is Najeeba. But keep an eye out for it, HBO will 100% pimp this new show because Martin is working on it with Okorafor.
Maybe is soy, but the books still have some based characters, like Victarion, Euron and Aeron Greyjoy, Barristan Selmy, Stannis, and more . Most characters in the show became complete faggots