Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Game of thrones is only about looks.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Everything in in the new episode is about looks, the worst part is where the wildling ginger say "my eyes where allways blue". And not only in the new episode, the whole show is a mirror of our society every charakter is nearly reduced on his sexual market value. For example the main dialogs are about looks most of the time. In one episode there is even a dialog where one guy talks about jemie lanisters jaw. And of course manletts get bashed the hardest (thyrion). And if someone is a dickcell or eunuch its allways the main subject they talk more about the blackpill and their sex and datinglife then the seven kingdoms.
Thats the reason this show is so successful because it shows society a mirror and thats what people whant to see. But the hypocrisy is people aknowledge the blackpill in the media all the time but never in reallife.

Bro everything on this planet is about looks

Just World Fallacy. It's easier for them to consciously deny lookism and the halo effect than to admit people are genetically born at extreme advantages and disadvantages IRL.

However this only applies to men. They have no problem acknowledging looks matter for woman(LOL SURE), but when it comes to men the amount of hate and denial that comes out their mouths is sickening.

Jon Snow has it good.

Everything in in the new episode is about looks, the worst part is where the wildling ginger say "my eyes where allways blue". And not only in the new episode, the whole show is a mirror of our society every charakter is nearly reduced on his sexual market value. For example the main dialogs are about looks most of the time. In one episode there is even a dialog where one guy talks about jemie lanisters jaw. And of course manletts get bashed the hardest (thyrion). And if someone is a dickcell or eunuch its allways the main subject they talk more about the blackpill and their sex and datinglife then the seven kingdoms.
Thats the reason this show is so successful because it shows society a mirror and thats what people whant to see. But the hypocrisy is people aknowledge the blackpill in the media all the time but never in reallife.
Game of thrones? You mean........SHREK right?

I've never seen game of faggots and I'll never watch it.
I'd rather let hitler piss in my mouth

i'd not even watch it if they would be paying me

GoT is absolutely full of blackpills

But femoids ugly in it

Why all the hate for GoT? The first 4 seasons were awesome. The best TV ever.

please stop with the fucking game of trash... i dont wann hear about it

And then there's always the height shaming, emasculation downplay, anti-white and bbc worshiping, lots of anti-men propaganda shit in that show.

Would be funny if Tyrion ends up on the throne . Fuck everyone else

Jon Snow gets made fun of because of his height. When Arya first sees him in the new episode she says "you look shorter."
That blonde dragon bitch said "He's too little for me." when referring to Jon.

There was another instance when someone made fun of his height, I can't remember.

Jon Snow gets made fun of because of his height. When Arya first sees him in the new episode she says "you look shorter."
That blonde dragon bitch said "He's too little for me." when referring to Jon.

There was another instance when someone made fun of his height, I can't remember.
Women still lust over him cause he’s good looking + status/wealth maxxxed

But the hypocrisy is people aknowledge the blackpill in the media all the time but never in reallife.
Assuming normies actually believe their own words, it's a form of cognitive dissonance combined with compartmentalization. However I think it's more likely that they're just telling us what they think is socially acceptable for us to believe. Ugly men aren't supposed to believe in the blackpill, as that would mean less productivity out of us.
Just World Fallacy. It's easier for them to consciously deny lookism and the halo effect than to admit people are genetically born at extreme advantages and disadvantages IRL.
Also this.

It's mainly because that if people admit that the world is unjust, then that also means that injustice could befall them. It's a psychological defense mechanism which a healthy childhood development will allow you to possess.

Assuming normies actually believe their own words, it's a form of cognitive dissonance combined with compartmentalization. However I think it's more likely that they're just telling us what they think is socially acceptable for us to believe. Ugly men aren't supposed to believe in the blackpill, as that would mean less productivity out of us.

Also this.

It's mainly because that if people admit that the world is unjust, then that also means that injustice could befall them. It's a psychological defense mechanism which a healthy childhood development will allow you to possess.
quantum iq

Indeed I hate that shitty show, 90% of people who like that normie trash are usually """"alternative"""" foids who go only for Chads like Momoa and hate truecels like us

im-not-like-the-other-girls-im-not-like-the-1426227.png

Stop consuming degenerate judeo-western media.