Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gamedevcel ban appeal

what we can understand from this,there are a lot of larpers here
and people with IQ below the room temperature

Never trust a postmaxxer

How could he not come up with a better excuse than that, worst ban appeal of 2019 tbh

Nice try GameDevCel ...

Nice try GameDevCel ...
nice_try

nice_try

Legit the best ban appeal I've ever seen. The fact he was dead serious about it made it even better. He actually didn't think that they would catch him.
I wish i was a chad larping as incel here
:feelsseriously:

LowIqcelling to the maximum
Kind of liked him,ngl.
I wish i was a chad larping as incel here
ok,Chad.:feelshmm:

Legit the best ban appeal I've ever seen. The fact he was dead serious about it made it even better. He actually didn't think that they would catch him.
GameDevCel
-
S.T.A.L.K.E.R · From Chernobyl
Joined Feb 20, 2019
Last seen 56 minutes ago · Viewing forum Ban Appeals

Damn tbh. It feels weird.
His appeal was the worst one by far.

The fact he was dead serious about it made it even better. He actually didn't think that they would catch him.
idk if he was rly serious about it, i think he was just pissed that he got caught and surrendered in a way to be funny or something, no way he actually thought that fake conversation was going to work

idk if he was rly serious about it, i think he was just pissed that he got caught and surrendered in a way to be funny or something, no way he actually thought that fake conversation was going to work
Knowing him, I think he genuinely did think so. Maybe knajjd just backed into his account and made up that ban appeal °_°
Maybe knajjd is the LARPer and needed to cover his tracks with a handy scapegoat!!

"LET ME BACK IN"

What, he was fakecel? I can't believe it.

Knowing him, I think he genuinely did think so. Maybe knajjd just backed into his account and made up that ban appeal °_°
Maybe knajjd is the LARPer and needed to cover his tracks with a handy scapegoat!!
See you! :feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala:

I am now suspicious of anyone who dislikes pics of St. Hammy being posted tbh ded srs
@Weed

You can never trust anyone.

How was that reddit account tied to him in the first place?

dude seemed nice
just...

knajjd = 200 IQ God tbh

Gamedevcel did admit to it, but how did he unequivocally establish that it was him in the first place? I'm just curious because there are so many IT posters.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this guys a fuckin psycho no way he didnt deliberately troll with that ban appeal considering his posts werent that low IQ

gambler tier, gonna start worshipping him

We will now never see the end of this: (NSFW)
pg0.png

pg1.png

pg2.png

pg3.png

pg4.png

pg5.png

pg6.png

pg7.png

pg8.png

tfw an IT larper produces better incel content than some of the people with over 25k posts

the memes write themselves buddy boyo

I really liked the guy. It's a shame he turned out to be a soylent faggot

oh shit I just read his ban appeal
just
L M A O
what the fuck?!

Wait he is a LARPer? What did he do? :worryfeels:

This is almost as good as the one where the socal guy who wants his ban to be delayed so he can play call of duty.

I'll give you pass... but I swear to God if you get exposed as a larper..
Put some respect on Dr. Cuyen's name
Gamedevcel did admit to it, but how did he unequivocally establish that it was him in the first place? I'm just curious because there are so many IT posters.
The similarities in their typing, @SoyUnPerdedor posted the reddit account he was linked to.

He was a really good poster, I couldn't tell if he was actually an IT poster in the first place.

Damn I'll miss him

Again, proven, join date>post count

I am now suspicious of anyone who dislikes pics of St. Hammy being posted tbh ded srs
@Weed
ded srs
HAMMIES RISE UP!
tbhthbh
Normies get annoyed or even angry at the sight of Saint Hammy the subhuman truecel king. Hammlossus is a walking blackpill and they know it, so they deny him, and by nature they dislike sub5s, even more so sub3s.
dead serious
ded srs

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this guys a fuckin psycho no way he didnt deliberately troll with that ban appeal considering his posts werent that low IQ

He will be back with an alt

This is almost as good as the one where the socal guy who wants his ban to be delayed so he can play call of duty.

jfl that blackopscel guy i think