Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gamedevcel ban appeal

Gamedevcel was an attentionwhore tbh

Bruh that nigga even sent me a doujin script once lmfao
This is almost as good as the one where the socal guy who wants his ban to be delayed so he can play call of duty.
Nah that’s the Aramaic SB dude

Again, proven, join date>post count

ded srs
HAMMIES RISE UP!
View attachment 105000 tbhthbh
Normies get annoyed or even angry at the sight of Saint Hammy the subhuman truecel king. Hammlossus is a walking blackpill and they know it, so they deny him, and by nature they dislike sub5s, even more so sub3s.

ded srs
LOL.

I'm gonna make that my new profile picture.

Most people here are fakecels and normie infiltrators.

Multiple personalities disorder? He was low IQ as fuck, but I still don’t understand why you would waste your life posting 6000+ messages here. Not like he was really baiting or trolling or he would have been banned a lot sooner.

Just goes to show that Inceltears are even more sad and pathetic than us.

Multiple personalities disorder? He was low IQ as fuck, but I still don’t understand why you would waste your life posting 6000+ messages here. Not like he was really baiting or trolling or he would have been banned a lot sooner.

Just goes to show that Inceltears are even more sad and pathetic than us.
Yes it's very strange .. may be even that. I scared the time he was banished he really liked the guy. Maybe he's not just crazy ... he does not know.

JFL fucking catfishman could’ve covered his tracks better than this. Also gamedevcel seemed suspicious though only in the “edgy teen fakecel” but to think he was in league with IT :feelskek:. 10/10 ban appeal
Most people here are fakecels and normie infiltrators.

Can't trust anyone these days,am i right my fellow ugly men hihi

“edgy teen fakecel”
im always suspicious of these types tbh. not even about them being IT larpers, but rather them being fakes coming here for identity politics rather than inceldom

im always suspicious of these types tbh. not even about them being IT larpers, but rather them being fakes coming here for identity politics rather than inceldom

They think by keep saying edgy shit they'll be even more accepted. It becomes forced and you can tell

Unfortunately many people seem to be here exclusively for the identity politics

I wonder what he's doing right now

there are too much infiltrators here they should be removed immediately, i dont want this site to end up like 4chan, we need an incel gestapo to root out larpers

If an Incel is suspicious he should be forced to a webcam check to confirm his truecel status... If a guy like Meeks pops out, just ban the fakecel!

I wonder if he is really was larper or what.. :feelswhere::feelswhere: