Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gamer foids are outright abusing and bullying male players

• Thread starter Deleted member 8206
  • Start date
Deleted member 8206

Deleted member 8206

Clowns roll out
-
So ive noticed it in MMOs or by watching streamers who play games like csgo or whatever, foids act like spoiled,cold princesses, they can blame,bully male players and no one will care or will find it "funny" but once poor guy retaliates he will without doubt get jumped by whiteknights or kicked from the game/guild.

I think few years ago foids in gaming tried to act "cute" "quirky" whatever to attract attention but now they realized they can just act like cold,mean bitches to anyone and males will still support and agree with anything they do. While as a male you need to be funny,good at the game etc as a foid you can just sit and act as queen that you are while complaining about everything,bully others,make cliques and drama and you will still be 100x more valuable than any male player.

The foid without its orbiters is a sensitive slut.

That's more reason I always play my game alone or offline multiplayer with friends.

and cucs ruin one more hobbie for us

"Gamer girl" = infinite orbiters to buy expensive shit for you
Also, online games are for cucks.

Yes bro they can also manipulable male players and start psyops to gain free items and money
Fuck gaming grills

I hate attrntion whores.
Ngl i would like to get bullied.

Foids are taking over gaming. U white knight generation is dooned

And if you defend yourself they will jump on you and ban your account

All women are queens and can do no wrong sweaty.

Get your toxic masculinity checked.

I dont game....

Just be alpha bro.

foids act like spoiled,cold princesses,
Blubberbeasts subvert our past times and shit on the rug like disobedient mutts while the WKs and Cucks always clean up after them.. shit is cucked in games nowadays.

They're abusing the weakness of cucked "men" who defend this behavior.

foids ruin everything

Go to GTA online, its a lot better.

gamer foid is an oxymoron tbh

Male on male bullying is exponentially worse than Female on Male or Male on Female bullying. But only because there are so many more male on male interactions than any other combination.

Try space engineers and bo2 zombies.

Foids are mean everywhere

It's impossible, the gaming community it's so male dominated and sexist, it's the FEMALE gamers that are being harassed by alt-right neonazi mysoginistic incels :soy::soy::soy::soy: We must give more money to Anita Sarkeesian and fund more feminist games :soy::soy::soy:

all gamer foids are attention whores

Whenever I played DOTA and came across a foid, she'd just start yelling at everyone and piss off the whole team in under 5 minutes.

Whenever I played DOTA and came across a foid, she'd just start yelling at everyone and piss off the whole team in under 5 minutes.
without any consequences or retaliation ofc

Male Gamers are usually the thirstiest.. You know what I realized? If being a female gamer is really that "hard" as women claim it to be, why are so many men want to pretend to be girls online?

Gamers are to blame for that. Low T simp cucks they are.

never forget gamer girls are fucking cancer

White knighting is the most toxic form of toxic masculinity. Declaring jihad against your fellow man on behalf of a foid.

If men would just follow bros before hoes the world would be a better place.

Hate foids like this that get involve with our interests.

Games are just so cucked nowadays and so is the entire industry. I look back fondly of the times where females were strictly not allowed in gamer circles for this exact reason.

Thats why i want to beat shit ouf those who want "gamer" gf

but now they realized they can just act like cold,mean bitches to anyone and males will still support and agree with anything they do.

Just like in real life.

Women suck at playing games and they act like entitled bitches. If I come across any female YouTuber, I always dislike the video

Fucking cunts.