Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gamerpill

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
116591080 3561555857189355 8860292487955378944 n

I have not seen someone describe themselves as a gamer unironically in at least a year

I've seen many
there was a weird media campaign to make the term "gamer" synonymous with alt right and white supremacist so the term lost a lot of its popularity

there was a weird media campaign to make the term "gamer" synonymous with alt right and white supremacist so the term lost a lot of its popularity
I think only 3rd worlders still use that term unironically tbh

Brutal. It’s over for gamercels.

There has to be a reason, unrelated to my looks...

Chad gamer in a dirty toddler seat has more SMV than an ugly guy on a throne made of gold.

There has to be a reason, unrelated to my looks...

Chad gamer in a dirty toddler seat has more SMV than an ugly guy on a throne made of gold.
Chad always wins.

You can tell a guy is a consoomer when he buys a "gaming chair" that looks edgy instead of an office chair that's both cheaper and actually meant to be sat on for hours.

Gaming chairs are just ergonomic office chairs with styling geared toward young (adult) men. Everything 'gamer' is just marketing - it's office tools for workaholic professionals given a juvenile cosmetic make-over.

Last edited:
I'm a toddler then

You can tell a guy is a consoomer when he buys a "gaming chair" that looks edgy instead of an office chair that's both cheaper and actually meant to be sat on for hours.
Must consume cool, epic chair that my favourite youtuber sat on!!!