Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Games are starting to be boring

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
For starters multiplayer games get so fucking boring so fast. Most singleplayer games get boring very fast too.

At best I'll find a singleplayer one that's fun, beat it, then go back to being very bored. I just finished darkwood and resident evil 2 and now I don't know what to play

I've been getting quite a lot of mileage out of playing like an asshole online IE collecting salt through legitimate tactics or cheating highly recommend it

I just play the same games over and over again

I cannot stand borderlands and I've already played dmc5
Ion Maiden, Yakuza 0 + Kiwami 1+2, Dusk, EDF 5, The Surge 2, Code Vein, replay Carmageddon and Nfs series, Hidden and Dangerous 2, play cod starting from 1, Max Payne 1-3, Metro series

I wish i could recommend Bloodstained and Ace Combat 7 but those games are unplayable without gamepad.
Try Terraria
play Noita

Do meditation nigga

Ion Maiden, Yakuza 0 + Kiwami 1+2, Dusk, EDF 5, The Surge 2, Code Vein, replay Carmageddon and Nfs series, Hidden and Dangerous 2, play cod starting from 1, Max Payne 1-3, Metro series

I wish i could recommend Bloodstained and Ace Combat 7 but those games are unplayable without gamepad.

play Noita
Exodus was a huge letdown

N64 and PS2 games.

TLOU II became a lesbofeminist fuckfest and Cyperpunk 2077 looks like GTA IV with mods.

Same here, I have lost all motivation to play games and don't know how to restore it

For starters multiplayer games get so fucking boring so fast. Most singleplayer games get boring very fast too.

At best I'll find a singleplayer one that's fun, beat it, then go back to being very bored. I just finished darkwood and resident evil 2 and now I don't know what to play
Download and play the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series from Shadow of Chernobyl to Call of Pripyat, Clear Skies is objectively the worst game in the series.Play some old WW2 RTS like Faces of War, Men of War Assault Squad and Men of War Assault Squad 2, or Company of Heroes 1 and 2.
Maybe try out the Killing Floor franchise?They should be on sale soon although KF1 is basically a barren wasteland from what I've seen.You could also play the Metro series, the devs who made them, 4A games used to be a part of GSC Game World(developers of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series).
Shadow Warrior reboot was very fun imo, they made a second one too.

You have good taste. The only modern games I really like that I've played recently are the Yakuza series. I'm still really wanting to play Hidden and Dangerous 1 and 2 and Ion Maiden.

You have good taste. The only modern games I really like that I've played recently is the Yakuza series. I'm still really wanting to play Hidden and Dangerous 1 and 2 and Ion Maiden.
From "older" games I'd also recommend playing Dusk (not really old but stylized like ion maiden/fury cuz fuck iron maiden), original Quake 2, Jedi Knight Jedi Outcast/Academy, Soldier of Fortune 1 (2 sucks especially jungle level, even crappy 3 is better than this broken shit lmao), Gothic 1-3, Dawn of War 1-2, Age of Empires 2 + Mythology, Populous the Beginning, Stronghold,Prince of Persia rebooted series (Best is Two Thrones), Red Faction 1-2, Re-volt, Dungeon Siege (nowadays it may be too archaic to play even for me), F.E.A.R.

From new you have Divinity Original Sin 2, Bethesda games on mods (Fallouts, Oblivion and Skyrim), Kenshi, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Witcher 3, rebooted Hitman 1+2, Wolfenstein New Order and 2009, Sleeping Dogs (mix of Gta and Yakuza), Mafia 2, Bastion and Transistor, Far Cry 3, Xcom 1+2, Dragon's Dogma.

Don't play Shogo that game is broken on modern systems and you can't do much about that (there are fixes but they didn't fix anything, music doesn't play, fps is all fucked up without third person camera)

Bloodborne is an amazing game,i have thousands of hours in procedurally generated chalice dungeons and made like 8 characters and did a few speed runs,its a ps4 exclusive tho.Also dark souls 3 ,it has a huge variety of weapons,movesets,challenging bosses and invading or geting invaded by other players is always fun even after all these years.You could also cosplay as almost anyone.Im playing sekiro rn,the soulsborne games are just awesome once you get into it.

From "older" games I'd also recommend playing Dusk (not really old but stylized like ion maiden/fury cuz fuck iron maiden), original Quake 2, Jedi Knight Jedi Outcast/Academy, Soldier of Fortune 1 (2 sucks especially jungle level, even crappy 3 is better than this broken shit lmao), Gothic 1-3, Dawn of War 1-2, Age of Empires 2 + Mythology, Populous the Beginning, Stronghold,Prince of Persia rebooted series (Best is Two Thrones), Red Faction 1-2, Re-volt, Dungeon Siege (nowadays it may be too archaic to play even for me), F.E.A.R.

From new you have Divinity Original Sin 2, Bethesda games on mods (Fallouts, Oblivion and Skyrim), Kenshi, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Witcher 3, rebooted Hitman 1+2, Wolfenstein New Order and 2009, Sleeping Dogs (mix of Gta and Yakuza), Mafia 2, Bastion and Transistor, Far Cry 3, Xcom 1+2, Dragon's Dogma.

Don't play Shogo that game is broken on modern systems and you can't do much about that (there are fixes but they didn't fix anything, music doesn't play, fps is all fucked up without third person camera)
I also need to play Dusk. Forgot about that one.

Quake II was pretty decent, but I liked III and 1 better. Soldier of Fortune is amazing, especially the gore models, I have the CE on my laptop. AoEII also kicks ass. Red Faction 1 has the most groundbreaking damage physics and it still hasn't been surpassed even today. Re-Volt is also one I need to play, I saw LGR's video of it and it looks great.

I heard Shogo is good and I kinda want to play it at some point tbh. I have a desktop with a Voodoo3 in it so I'm probably just going to get a physical copy if those are common issues (well, I'd get a physical copy either way, they're nice to have and the boxes look cool as hell).

Play Chrono Trigger my nigger.

Then afterwards go buy Lisa the painful RPG on Steam and play that.

Play them stoned

Try New Vegas if you are into RPGs

Modded Skyrim was also a good cope for me.

We should create a Steam Group and play together sometime.

I like strategic games like Crusader Kings 2 and Victoria 2, as well as ones like Shovel kinight and Momodora.
I also don't play them as much as i played before.

Metro series and Enderal mod for skyrim are fun.

Games have bored me for years now. For now I'm just killing time with pubg and league. I force myself to play them otherwise I have nothing to do and will lose my mind

i used to spend days glued to the PC playing games... Diablo 2 , Rome Total War, JK 2 , Warcraft 3 and TFT
now i just keep seeing the jewish agenda behind them whenever i start them and uninstall them

it's over

I just play the same games over and over again
Same tbh, i don't like trying out new things.
I used to be able to easily get into new games, but I've since lost that ability tbh. I've been considering getting either hitman 2 or code vein since they look fun to me, but I still have several games on my backlog which I have essentially not played at all, and even more games which I haven't finished.

Or we really should create some game @Mainländer which shows the brutal reality.
A game about me? I could hit vigilantes with a guitar and fuck the JBs. Chris Hansen would be the final boss.

A game about me? I could hit vigilantes with a guitar and fuck the JBs. Chris Hansen would be the final boss.

You could be a part of it. But you mentioned it some time ago that you have an idea to make a game. Most likely a visual novel.

Most games are boring for me now. And many multiplayer games that i still like are a NO because i don't have friends anymore.

Download and play the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series from Shadow of Chernobyl to Call of Pripyat, Clear Skies is objectively the worst game in the series.Play some old WW2 RTS like Faces of War, Men of War Assault Squad and Men of War Assault Squad 2, or Company of Heroes 1 and 2.
Maybe try out the Killing Floor franchise?They should be on sale soon although KF1 is basically a barren wasteland from what I've seen.You could also play the Metro series, the devs who made them, 4A games used to be a part of GSC Game World(developers of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series).
Shadow Warrior reboot was very fun imo, they made a second one too.
all these games I played years ago.
Bloodborne is an amazing game,i have thousands of hours in procedurally generated chalice dungeons and made like 8 characters and did a few speed runs,its a ps4 exclusive tho.Also dark souls 3 ,it has a huge variety of weapons,movesets,challenging bosses and invading or geting invaded by other players is always fun even after all these years.You could also cosplay as almost anyone.Im playing sekiro rn,the soulsborne games are just awesome once you get into it.
I've platinumed every souls games
Play them stoned
I don't smoke man.

Last edited: