Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Games thread

• Thread starter Invalidusername
  • Start date
Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
Which games are great for coping? Any console will do, just as long as its a good reality-escaping experience

Dota is ok
Apex is le forced game but its meh

have you tried osrs?

:feelshmm:

Dota is ok
Apex is le forced game but its meh
Apex is best battle royal out there ... it just sucks if you have no friends to play with :feelsrope:

Apex is best battle royal out there ... it just sucks if you have no friends to play with :feelsrope:
Might install it after uninstalling it.

Might install it after uninstalling it.
No need to if you don't have friends to play with.
Solo Queue is a joke. Retarded teammates won't even drop in the same spot like you.

No need to if you don't have friends to play with.
Solo Queue is a joke. Retarded teammates won't even drop in the same spot like you.
In any sort of game solo queue is the worst. You try your hardest only for 1 fag to ruin it.

In any sort of game solo queue is the worst. You try your hardest only for 1 fag to ruin it.
Truer words have never been spoken.
That's also why I don't enjoy playing multiplayer games so much anymore.
They're all team-based af nowadays.

Truer words have never been spoken.
That's also why I don't enjoy playing multiplayer games so much anymore.
They're all team-based af nowadays.
Yea there is too much relying on teams these days.

1 Player cant win the game but 1 player can lose the game.

Yea there is too much relying on teams these days.

1 Player cant win the game but 1 player can lose the game.
Gaming was once for the lonely nerd.
Nowadays it's all team-based so that the normie can have fun with his friends.

Gaming was once for the lonely nerd.
Nowadays it's all team-based so that the normie can have fun with his friends.
Its all being catered to normfags that are trying to enjoy a "le 1 game a day for fun" type of shit. They dont try in any game with a ranked system. Its not fun losing but since they play 1 game a day they can afford to lose.

Its all being catered to normfags that are trying to enjoy a "le 1 game a day for fun" type of shit. They dont try in any game with a ranked system. Its not fun losing but since they play 1 game a day they can afford to lose.
For le normie it doesn't matter if he wins or loses, as long as he has fun with his friends.
Games aren't as hardcore as they were before.
Nothing better than a basic arena shooter. Every player gets his weapons and go - may the highest skilled player win.
Nowadays it's all about communicating with your teammates and RNG.
Fuck this shit.

For le normie it doesn't matter if he wins or loses, as long as he has fun with his friends.
Games aren't as hardcore as they were before.
Nothing better than a basic arena shooter. Every player gets his weapons and go - may the highest skilled player win.
Nowadays it's all about communicating with your teammates and RNG.
Fuck this shit.

And they are always in some shitty discord or skype call and basically playing like 3 gays. They dont try or whatnot they play just for the sake of playing. No reason.

I miss old school fps games. All the servers are bascially dead now. Fuck normfags.

And they are always in some shitty discord or skype call and basically playing like 3 gays. They dont try or whatnot they play just for the sake of playing. No reason.

I miss old school fps games. All the servers are bascially dead now. Fuck normfags.
Lmao. So true.
It's not about testing your skill vs others anymore.
It's about being social and having fun with your friends.
I don't have friends. I only play online to fucking rek others or get rekt.
But it's impossible nowadays, because if you win or lose is not determined by your skill anymore, rather than team communication and RNG.
It makes me so angry, mainstream normiefags stole my vidya.

Lmao. So true.
It's not about testing your skill vs others anymore.
It's about being social and having fun with your friends.
I don't have friends. I only play online to fucking rek others or get rekt.
But it's impossible nowadays, because if you win or lose is not determined by your skill anymore, rather than team communication and RNG.
It makes me so angry, mainstream normiefags stole my vidya.
Well said. Its all about communication which these normfags have over other players.

Sometimes I plug in my headphones and try to focus solo but I always end up getting cucked by some fagnorm that also had his 3 skype buddies to jump on me.

Most times they have no skill but fuck man do I always need to 1 v 3?

Well said. Its all about communication which these normfags have over other players.

Sometimes I plug in my headphones and try to focus solo but I always end up getting cucked by some fagnorm that also had his 3 skype buddies to jump on me.

Most times they have no skill but fuck man do I always need to 1 v 3?
I want to throw my computer into the trash when I get rekt by premade enemies while I'm fighting solo because my team is full of mongoloids.
If I could clone myself and make a premade team with myselves I'd rek them ez.
Multiplayer games should be about skill, not about friends and voice communication.

Personally I like Quake and breath of the wild

Inb4 a certain someone says "try osrs"