Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Gaming company Razer drops thot for saying "men are trash." Triggers white knights and roasties.

I would like to say that I am a proud owner of a Razer Mouse, and Razer Mechanical keyboard.

Based huezilians

Bolsonaro really is cleaning Brazil of leftist filth

but banter aside

while many kotakuks are whiteknighting the foids, million of men lose there jobs for saying something even AN ATOM step away from normie politics and get fired

Wtf does she expect if you do even something semi sexual you will get comments your a foid get over it. Idk if they can imagine a life where you get no positive feed back and every interaction with people leaves you feeling worse about yourself

Need more based game devs. The japs are the only ones who don't give a fuck.

Thousands of men who have done nothing wrong are suffering in prison right now because of false accusations of rape. But no one cares about them. Meanwhile, one worthless thot makes a hateful comment towards all men on the planet, gets mildly rebuked for it, and suddenly cucks are acting like it's the greatest injustice in the history of the universe.
Cucks should have their heads bashed between solid metal doors repeatedly.

I swear, females and their privilege. They need to intrude in our hobbies and piss & shit on it and say that they're "oppressed"? Jesus, fuck all females that play video games.

Poor little twat crying muh oppression after saying something that cost her money. Imagine a guy saying publicly "All women are whores?" He'd be on his ass/banned/deplatformed/whatever instantly and no one would bat an eye.

Cucks just get thirstier by the minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back