Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Gaming doesn't seem worth it in 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Seriosly its not worth it everyrhing is becoming political and sjw horseshit i dont think i will be upgrading my pc any time soon just too play some sjw trash tbh

Gynocentrism bullshit

Just play old games tbh. There are enough old games to last you a life time. There is no reason to buy new games at all. Plus older games tend to be cheaper or free anyways.

Et7cxmY

Tbh I think extreme high tech video games are dangerous. They're designed to be addictive so that they can sap your money over a lifetime, and to waste your time so your life turns to shit and you can only cope with games.

When I do play video games it's always something from 2003 or earlier, and preferably a pure skill game like Tetris.

So many games I see today are just hand holding anethesia, where if you just spend enough time you get your stats raised to walk over challenges. Sad!

>not buying msfs 2020

Gaming is in a very sad state tbh. Go for Japanese titles instead.

Just play old games tbh. There are enough old games to last you a life time. There is no reason to buy new games at all. Plus older games tend to be cheaper or free anyways.