[Cope] Gaming isn't as popular here as I thought it would be

foidologist

foidologist

sewers
★★★★★
38d 3h 58m
It took a remaster of a 12 yr old game to motivate me to get a PS4 in 2016
Tbh. The only game I really like rn is csgo which is basically just a remake of cs 1.6
This is actually true. Most of the games I own are old game remasters, or sequels to games I liked as a kid. The kingdom hearts games, the crash games, the spyro games. And they're the ones I enjoy the most
I really think they just already used all good, simple ideas for games. Even when I try to think of a concept for a new game that could be good myself I can't think of anything

To koniec

To koniec

I will delivER your death
★★★★
11d 18h 21m
FNV is goat and also play ocassionally F1, F2 and from than to time skyrim, but yeah i don't play games anymore

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
68d 7h 39m
Gaming is still one of my supreme copes

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★
57d 17h 35m
I only play ps1 and ps2 games on my old crt now, modern games are boring af to me and lack the charm of the old games. Sometimes i play remasters on ps4/pc though. Mafia remastered/RE2 remake/RE3 remake are good.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
160d 19h 17m
Gaming fucking sucks ass these days.

Its either Pozzed shit or stuff with half the game locked as DLC.

Just remember TLOU2 is supposed to be one of the best games this year.
this
I tried getting back into video gaming but I dunno, I just don't find it as interesting anymore. I only play it casually here and there. It seems I've outgrown it because I know for a fact I would have gone nuts as a kid if I had the games I do now. As of today I have a shit ton of untouched steam games in my library I had bought on mass during the winter sale of last year which could keep me busy for a year.
Because I derive no happiness from games
I would like to cope with games
Ppl who come on here usually aren't in the mood to hv full on discussion abt games.
Gaming requires a lot of energy and concentration, masturbation not as much. As for myself, gaming has been my main cope and probably will be for the rest of my life.

I have to agree with this. Also it feels like graphics are progressing nowhere, while hardware is getting more fancy and expensive.
this too. gaming really too much work. I rarely play and when I do, I end up using cheat engine when I can no longer cheese thru the game. Many games are just too much work and effort for the reward.

Last edited:
commander_zoidberg

commander_zoidberg

Admiral
★★
12d 18h 2m
I used to really enjoy gaming as a young man. I had a PlayStation, XBOX, PS2, XBOX 360. Honestly the last 5 years its really lost its luster for me. Most of the games that have been released the last few years just haven't been very good. Also Gamergate really soured my opinion of a lot of the companies in gaming when I saw how they threw their core customers under the bus for a bunch of fat feminists.

The main thing I do gaming wise these days is either play my old games on one of my xboxes or I play MSFS2020 on my gaming PC.

I've been meaning to set my daily driver Linux machine up as an emulator and play some old N64 titles on it.

hikicel

hikicel

Veteran
★★★
13d 23h 13m
Gaming is my biggest cope, but I avoid multiplayer because I'm shit.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
96d 16h 51m
Honestly a good amount of here are against copes for some reason.

omnilet

omnilet

smooth criminalcel
★★★★★
98d 1h 46m
Any niggas here play apex legends hmu im 2x apex predator very pro player no lie no larp ded srs tbh ngl

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
38d 16h 42m
Ive played videogames since I was 4, my best memories are from videogames, my favorite genre jrpg and tactical jrpg are extinct.

I didn't play so much lately but my mobo died and now I miss playing games, I have to wait a month to get a new one.

Numb

Numb

Woman is father of the Gene.
★★★★★
27d 1h 56m
.co is fun gaming is boring :feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsYall:

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Drinking Contest Champion
★★★
7d 3h 0m