Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Gaming Megathread

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Talk about anything related to video games, what games you're playing recently, news, new games that interest you, etc.

I know there's been a few failed thread attempts at this by other members, but i'll do what I can to try and keep the thread alive, maybe posting some updates/news about video game related topics.

Last edited:
I've been playing a lot of dead rising lately. It's the best one imo

I've been playing a lot of dead rising lately. It's the best one imo
Oh nice, I have only played 2, Off The Record, and 3. Off The Record was my favorite, I should actually download 1 right now.

Oh nice, I have only played 2, Off The Record, and 3. Off The Record was my favorite, I should actually download 1 right now.
yeah I played them all except the 4th, the first is a lot harder then the others. The first game is more time dependent/managing then the newer ones

I've been playing Mordhau, it's pretty fun. While I still prefer the combat of M&B Warband, for an online game I'm having a lot of fun in Mordhau. I like spamming throwing axes tbh.

Lately I've been playing

Mortal Kombat 11
Dead or Alive 6
Darksiders 3
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Fortnite
Folklore
Tekken 7
Final Fantasy 15
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Alice in Madness

New games that interest me

Mario Maker 2
Pokemon Sun and Shield
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Team Sonic Racing
Streets of Rage 4

I've been playing Bioshock 2 Minervas Den and I would be playing old Resident Evil games and Silent Hill If I could fix my damn ps4 controller on pc issue

I've been playing Mordhau, it's pretty fun. While I still prefer the combat of M&B Warband, for an online game I'm having a lot of fun in Mordhau. I like spamming throwing axes tbh.
Mordhaus combat looks a lot better than Chivalry from what I have seen, seems a lot more fluid and less reliant on gimmicks.

I’ve been playing gta 4 a lot. It’s better than gta 5 in my opinion

Sucks GTA 6 won't be out until minimum 2021 since they just completed RDR2.

I've been playing Fallout 3 on and off for months now
Been playing SWAT 4 for the last few days.
I'm perpetually dabbling in Dwarf Fortress.

I’ve been playing gta 4 a lot. It’s better than gta 5 in my opinion
I like the missions in 5 better, but the sandbox and gameplay is superior in 4. I like the writing in both.

I've been playing the following:

PUBG (daily)
Quake Championship (daily)

The upcoming summer however I will drop these 2 games because I'm gonna play WoW Classic.

I've been recently playing prey and also splinter cell chaos theory

Mordhau is good. You can be pretty much any kind of class you want, the weapon selection is very nice. The clothes are very epic. All around looks good. Sad thing is that they will be adding female characters apparently. Because nothing says progress like re writing history so a quadriplegic Black FemFart on a wheel chair can roll into battle.

My favourite dlc for fallout 3 is point lookout

I usually play Team Fortress 2 on PC. I also played Dragon Quest XI on the PC a few months ago and almost got all of the achievements.

I'm too dead inside to enjoy any games. Occasionally I play few matches of Company of Heroes 2 a week but I haven't touched a game in the last 3 weeks or so despite spending like 8 hours daily on my PC just LDARing on the net. Fuck.

What did you think of the pitt and mothership zeta
I mean, at the time they were alright but, I prefer expansions to worlds/new worlds/large areas to explore. Plus I liked the tone of Point Lookout more.

I mean, at the time they were alright but, I prefer expansions to worlds/new worlds/large areas to explore. Plus I liked the tone of Point Lookout more.
Same, the map and hilly billy tone was great, one of my favourite dlcs of all time

Rage 2 is coming out in 7 hours (At the time of this post)

Anyone interested? Seems fun ngl, it's made by the same Avalanche team who made Mad Max.

Anyone interested? Seems fun ngl, it's made by the same Avalanche team who made Mad Max.

I have the first RAGE on my pc although I haven't finished it yet. I think I'd rather save my money for DOOM Eternal unless the reviews are very good

Does it have multiplayer?

My favorite thing in the world is GTA online. I play it every day almost constantly. I just went online and bought a drone to kill players in secret or just troll them with a zap

Did anybody play this game? I love it to death and can't wait to see what they do next

Been playing Apex Legends a bit lately, honestly it still feels like the best Battle Royale from a gameplay perspective, but the lack of content aint great.

Age of Mythology = good tbhsrs

Got back into Minecraft because of the new server i_am_i set up yesterday.

Been playing Apex Legends a bit lately, honestly it still feels like the best Battle Royale from a gameplay perspective, but the lack of content aint great.
I played a bit of it a while ago. I enjoyed what I played then I got bored. I really like Titanfall 2 on the other hand

I've been playing The Surge because it was free on PS+, it's pretty decent.

Nothing comes close to PUBG when it comes to battle royale imo.

Why the fuck don't mods just pin this thread?
People here obviously like videogames.

Ive been playing minectaft a bit recently

Basically just civilization 5

The only game I've been recently playing is Battlefield 1. The darkness and hopelessness of some of the maps seems like a fitting environment. And the explosions and general carnage is a good replacement for the emptiness irl

The only game I've been recently playing is Battlefield 1. The darkness and hopelessness of some of the maps seems like a fitting environment. And the explosions and general carnage is a good replacement for the emptiness irl
damn, I used to play bf1 a shitload back in the day
too bad it's dead
the cpu requirement on that game is ridiculous tbh

damn, I used to play bf1 a shitload back in the day
too bad it's dead
the cpu requirement on that game is ridiculous tbh
I'm a consolecel. Yeah even on Xbox 1 there has been a noticebable drop off recently. Cannot bring myself to buy tje cucked Battlefield 5 though

Anyone played Scratches tbh?

My favourite dlc for fallout 3 is point lookout

Haven't gotten around to it yet. I really liked Mothership Zeta, The Pitt was was very short, and Broken Steel has lost my interest. Operation Anchoridge had a fun-if-not-goofy plot.

GTA 5 is a good cope to go on killing sprees. Also I’ve been playing Minecraft lately on i_a_m_i’s server.

been playing divinity original sin 2 and its pretty damn good, I'm kind of mad I skipped this one

I love shoppe keep 2.

GTA 5 is a good cope to go on killing sprees. Also I’ve been playing Minecraft lately on i_a_m_i’s server.
I have been playing Minecraft recently too, heavily modded singleplayer tho.

View attachment 116028
Did anybody play this game? I love it to death and can't wait to see what they do next

I enjoyed it immensely and I'm not really into horror games.No cheap jumpscares,just a great story and atmosphere,terrifying and beautiful at the same time.