Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Gaming Megathread

Looks like Rage 2 is getting mixed reception, seems like the major problems are it's too short, and it forces you to create a Bethesda.net account if you want the pre order bonuses.

While the story seems to be around 10 hours tho, the entire game (Side missions, etc) seem to have around 50 hours of content. That's not bad really. Maybe it's not worth 60 dollars but on any sale it'd prob be worth it.

Nfs mw 2005, it's a bit glitchy on win 10 but fuck it, cost nothing.

I've been playing dark souls 3, fallout New Vegas and skyrim.

Been putting more hours into Smash Ultimate. Kinda want to get MK11 for Switch

Looks like Rage 2 is getting mixed reception, seems like the major problems are it's too short, and it forces you to create a Bethesda.net account if you want the pre order bonuses.

While the story seems to be around 10 hours tho, the entire game (Side missions, etc) seem to have around 50 hours of content. That's not bad really. Maybe it's not worth 60 dollars but on any sale it'd prob be worth it.

60 hours of Gameplay isn't short, what the hell is wrong with people?

A couple of months ago I made the mistake of passing up on Rage 1 at Walmart because I already bought a bunch of movies. I'm still annoyed that I haven't seen it since. I could buy it on Amazon, but I'd have to make an account and transfer the money to a card.

/First world problems
I tried new vegas but its too slow.

You can skip the Highway 93 section in a couple different ways.

Been playing Apex Legends a bit lately, honestly it still feels like the best Battle Royale from a gameplay perspective, but the lack of content aint great.
I play apex daily myself. Its the best BR imo, im fine with lack of Content, but the game really needs bugfixes and QoL changes

Anyone else play the new hitman

Today, I'm planing to play FIFA 19 Career mode. I will pick 1860 München as my team and only sign blonde German players, to destroy Bayern in the Bundesliga and finally become the Champions, dominating and winning everything in the World. It's gonna be epic!

I'm currently playing the remake of

With the original game installed, you only need to download the remake patch from here:

Did anyone ever play splinter cell chaos theory, one of my favourite games tbh

Actually tried out Dead Rising 1 recently, it's pretty good. I'll admit i'm using a few tweaks to make it more of a sandbox to maximize my enjoyment out of it but, it's still pretty good.

Currently playing Total war: Warhammer II and catching up with the old ps3 titles that I missed.

Cassie cage is sexy tbh
And annoying af.

Anyone else play the new hitman
Bought Hitman 2 with Legacy DLC last year. I finished lvls of hitman (2016), can't bring myself to play new ones even though game is great.

This game seems pretty fun, but its in early access, and according to the dev it'll be in early access for a year or two.

Shining force 1(Sega Genesis),COD black ops 2,Alone in the dark(PS1),Mountain crime(PS3).

Been playing Injustice 2 which is an awesome game if fighting games are your cup of tea.

I'm incredibly excited for the release of the CTR remaster, it comes out in a month so I'll probably buy Sonic Team Racing this Tuesday to serve as an apperizer until then. Borderlands 3 looks cool and it's been kind of long since a new BL game came out so I may buy that when it hits shelves in September. Still deciding, though - I don't really like any of the playable characters which is a huge factor for me in buying a game. But yeah, Crash Team Racing will probably be my GOTY :feelsokman:

I tried playing Mass Effect 1, couldn't bring myself to finish it even with mods, I preferred 2 and 3.

I'm officially going for rank 1 euw LoL cheer me up bois

just run in and die theory
nah I'm not a normie low iq ape karthus player bro my style is more like efficient hardcore farming and macroing whole map literally 1v9

I'm currently playing WoW vanilla on a private server and it's running good, the server is also pretty packed and you see people everywhere.

https://lightshope.org/

I really advise playing on the private server, its free until the new WOW classic comes out.

Currently lvling a nightelf hunter!

I'm currently playing the remake of

With the original game installed, you only need to download the remake patch from here:
View attachment 116342

Nice bro, I got the first 5 chapters from humble bundle a while back, was definitely worth it tbh
don't forget to read the console arcs

I'm currently playing WoW vanilla on a private server and it's running good, the server is also pretty packed and you see people everywhere.

https://lightshope.org/

I really advise playing on the private server, its free until the new WOW classic comes out.

Currently lvling a nightelf hunter!
I'd like to play tbh, but I'd probably burn out or become too committed by the time the official servers roll out

Been playing The Binding of Isaac here and there, it's pretty good when you have something else to do, like reading, or listening to music, or something.

The only current gen console I have is a switch, I dont even a gaming pc or anything, I dont know what was I thinking.
Im currently playing smash bros, Im trying to kill the final boss.
Ill buy a ps4 soon, I only want to play the souls games, but Im also buying others if they are cheap

Anyone ever play SWAT 4?

Grid 2 is free on steam, not sure for how long.

I wish I could afford VR, some of that shit seems like high level coping, anyone heard of Virt a Mate?

Surprised nobody here has mentioned the Touhou Project series. I have a few official games on steam along with some fangames. I do have all the older Touhou Project titles from a site called moriyashrine.org. Unfortunately I never had the time to play them and I never beat a single game.

I just got a sick deal on Days Gone and Spiderman. I look forward to playing them

The only game I play these days is tetris tbh

Been playing Blood Money recently. It's actually kind of boring because I played it too much in the past.

Do you guys have any games you played too much and find boring now?

Did anyone here buy Team Sonic Racing?

I know there was a thread made on this, but new Call of Duty

I just saw the Death Stranding trailer I think im in love with it

Devil May Cry 5 is on a decent sale on Steam, wanted to wait for it to get a little cheaper but I'll probably just pick it up.

Anyone ever play SWAT 4?
Holy shit I've been wanting to play SWAT 4 for a WHILE. I have SWAT 3: Elite Edition and I have a shit ton of hours put into it. SWAT 3 is one of the best tactical shooters I've ever played. I heard SWAT 4 is even better, can't wait to buy it soon.

I haven't played video games very much recently.